MN Cabal Online

MN Cabal Online (http://forum.cabalbg.com/index.php)
-   Hackers Report (http://forum.cabalbg.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   JP Reports Debate (http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=11244)

Soera 26th March 2018 11:02

JP Reports Debate

Here is the official debate thread for JP vs Ayshe vs Skuld. Need the hackers report thread to remain reports only :P! Enjoy!

Soera 26th March 2018 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by ercan55ftr (Post 53023)
why you are keep uplaoding FBs kicked your ass?..it is obvious those FBs are strong and some of them on bm1 while killing you...

Strix's , ercan55ftr ,
PLS! if u have coment about my video, u can do it under video in youtube. Here topic is not about ur opinion ,but report, as i do. Sure this fb is not stronger ,but use cheat - some buff-deff ,or idk. Playtime in this server i m rank no3, do u think ,i dont know bm1 fb? even i have fb charakter.

its not opinion.. those are facts haha you should play FB so you would know xD its funny how ignorant ppl can be <3

i wery good know fb. but what u try do? fb bm1 have not bufs. i see very good that they have bufs.(is not recording i forget to open obs. is not fun recording all war ,watching it after to cut parts recording uploading) and is not only fb hacking ,others harackters to , and is not only about def hack but dmg to. is not opinium but fact.
fb have most weak bm2(retarging does not so much to monster) and bm3 of others characters. this is why we say fb have strong bm1. he have stronger bm1 of all other charackters bm1 fact ,but not so much strong that stronger than bm3 all charakters or bm2 wi or bl (can be stronger of bm2 fa sure and maybe fs-bm2 and wa-bm2). is not so stronger that have full hp all time when so much ppl at sametime atak hem.

I messed up the post merge, so this will have to do. Have at it, guys :P

Skuld 26th March 2018 11:25

yoh i dont even need to explain myself in this situation ... judging by how he gets own by FBs with BM1 and lack of knowledge about FBs BM1 should give him +1 :D

just saying..
i've been FB since i start playing and i can 100% guarantee that i will 10/10 beat FA with BM3+aura+aos+4cr+full Cd bike on war with just aura+BM1 on me

Kisjoci98 26th March 2018 12:27

It IS so much stronger than other classes bm3's

Also "can be stronger of bm2 fa sure and maybe fs-bm2 and wa-bm2" ?????? MAYBE?
Sorry, but to me it doesn't seems you know fb "wery" good :rolleyes:

Regards

tsjay 28th March 2018 17:29

what is this talking about

Soera 28th March 2018 19:31

It was just a little funny argument about whether FBs are hacking or just being OP in bm1 so I put the posts in this thread for my own entertainment. Only thing is I flopped and made all of the posts join together :P

Skuld 28th March 2018 20:36

yeah i know FB very damn well LOL ill be happy to demonstrade all these things just let me know when and where

Skuld 28th March 2018 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisjoci98 (Post 53042)
It IS so much stronger than other classes bm3's

Also "can be stronger of bm2 fa sure and maybe fs-bm2 and wa-bm2" ?????? MAYBE?
Sorry, but to me it doesn't seems you know fb "wery" good :rolleyes:

Regards

oh sorry i forgot thats your opinion kek :D all im saying is FB will dominate every class when on BM1... every good FB knows that

FB BM1 is something to rely on when it comes to pvp...

Soera 29th March 2018 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skuld (Post 53080)
just let me know when and where

Eiffel tower. Tomorrow

mattuc 30th March 2018 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skuld (Post 53081)
oh sorry i forgot thats your opinion kek :D all im saying is FB will dominate every class when on BM1... every good FB knows that

FB BM1 is something to rely on when it comes to pvp...

If you rely on bm, you must not be good.