MN Cabal Online

MN Cabal Online (http://forum.cabalbg.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forum.cabalbg.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   About C6 (http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=10722)

andriuxs2 28th September 2017 16:30

About C6
 
I have Fa full sigmetal +15 7%amp and orbs 20% 20% cdi rings ring of luck +3 critical ring +2 and 2 life absorb rings 5% bm3 lvl 1 and def earings +5 and i cant do i dead so fast wtf frong.? i use relog bm3 aura cdi buff but still dea def 1800 when aura bm3

sailyn 29th September 2017 20:28

Lol. When i said ''its hard to do ca6 with sig metal set'' people swore me.

kempachi86 30th September 2017 00:32

use vampiric earring not defense earring and hp steal per hit on boots if not enough.
btw i play whit all the chars and try CA6 whit sigmetal just need to get use to the char and relog on time, clean at first as much you can and try to leave the last 3 wave before tyrant so you can get HP back from the mobs around him.

xMwuahx 30th September 2017 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by andriuxs2 (Post 49761)
I have Fa full sigmetal +15 7%amp and orbs 20% 20% cdi rings ring of luck +3 critical ring +2 and 2 life absorb rings 5% bm3 lvl 1 and def earings +5 and i cant do i dead so fast wtf frong.? i use relog bm3 aura cdi buff but still dea def 1800 when aura bm3

if you want to survive CA6 with sig set. thats correct relog but make sure your BM3+aura still has 10 sec left. then use VAMP ear + EXTORTION BRACELET . trust me. thats what i did when i have sig set:wink:. FA here :D

mattuc 30th September 2017 20:14

It's all about your vamp. If you really need to, start killing mobs at the 10min mark until you get a little more def/vamp. When you start leth just go straight to bm+aura don't ext. Put aos on right off the bat to.o Wouldn't be a bad idea to have aoh on just in case as well. I'm going to assume you have all of your bslvls done? Having those makes a huge difference.

ItzMe3 2nd October 2017 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailyn (Post 49781)
Lol. When i said ''its hard to do ca6 with sig metal set'' people swore me.

if ca6 is too hard for you, you might go back playing nintendo.

jhunserr2 2nd October 2017 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItzMe3 (Post 49833)
if ca6 is too hard for you, you might go back playing nintendo.

Hahaha you made my day :biggrin:

sailyn 3rd October 2017 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItzMe3 (Post 49833)
if ca6 is too hard for you, you might go back playing nintendo.

Have u got a brain? Or your eyes dont work well? I didnt say ca6 ''too hard''

Are u fucking idiot? I am saying its hard with sig metal set if you are fa,wi.

Fucking russian anti social kids. I really hate people like you.


ENOUGH!

Go fuck yourself you motherfucked noob. Yes you are the best. You are the one!

Fuck this stupid game and fuck this stupid server too.

Go play with hackers. THANKS TO HACKERS FOR PALLA SETS.

And Gm's doing nothing about that. Fucking stupid server. fucking stupid people. Fuck off now. You fuckface.


Edit: THERE IS AN EXPAMLE ABOUT THIS TOPIC IN FIRST POST YOU BRAINLESS IDIOT.

Soera 3rd October 2017 05:47

Nintendo was life. More fun than MN Cabal anyway :x

ItzMe3 3rd October 2017 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailyn (Post 49850)
Have u got a brain? Or your eyes dont work well? I didnt say ca6 ''too hard''

Are u fucking idiot? I am saying its hard with sig metal set if you are fa,wi.



Fucking russian anti social kids. I really hate people like you.


ENOUGH!

Go fuck yourself you motherfucked noob. Yes you are the best. You are the one!

Fuck this stupid game and fuck this stupid server too.

Go play with hackers. THANKS TO HACKERS FOR PALLA SETS.

And Gm's doing nothing about that. Fucking stupid server. fucking stupid people. Fuck off now. You fuckface.


Edit: THERE IS AN EXPAMLE ABOUT THIS TOPIC IN FIRST POST YOU BRAINLESS IDIOT.

even tho alot of people told you its actually not hard if you are fa/wi with sig set if you know how to play. xD


that rage tho, shows more likely who's the one withouta brain here.

xMwuah even told you it's no problem for her to finish it with sig set as fa and she's a girl, maybe you got mad cuz a girl plays this game better than you?

or maybe you raged now so much cuz more and more people came to tell you that it's not hard with sigmetal set even as fa/wi?

and even if it's hard, it's supposed to be hard cuz it will get easier by time - when your set gets better and better, but still you sitting here and complain.

have a nice day ragingkiddo. :wink:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2012 Moon Night Cabal Online. All right reserved.