Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 20th May 2018, 19:59
Super Moderator

Default Event Master (EM) applications!

Dear MoonNight Cabal players, we are searching for one loyal player to become our second Event Master (EM).

If you are very active and you wanna join our team please answer on this questions!!

1. What is your in game nickname?
2. Where are you from?
3. How old are you?
4. How many hours per week you spend playing MoonNight Cabal?
5. Why do you wanna be Event Master?
6. Why would we choose you?
7. What would you do if some of people won't follow rules of event?
8. What is the name of current events and how do we do them?

Thread will be closed at 30.05.2018. at 18:00 (6PM) server time.

Goodluck to all!!
Old 20th May 2018, 20:34
Average Member

-Nhick

2. Where are you from?
-Philippines

3. How old are you?

-i spend playing MN Cabal 9am to 1am, almost 15hrs per day.

-its so excited to give a question that's why i want to be a Event Master and to give a happy moments for each player everyday.

-because i want to be a part of your team and to give an opinion for the future of the server.

-dont get start until the players dont follow the rules and kick out of the game if u give warning for those player.

-Agent Shop/Auction Shop Event, put an item on AH and wait until they buy this item.

Aruba (WI) / Nhick (FS)
Procyon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 20th May 2018, 20:48

Default Applicant for Event Master.

* What is your in game Nickname?
SirJomz,

* Where are you From?
I from the Philippines! LOL!

* How Old are you?
i am 25 years of age",

* How many hour per week you spend played Cabal?
i played 70hours above in a week because i am the computer attendant.

* Why do you wanna be a Event master?
i want to be Event master because i want t o helping newbie player and also the oldplayer in game .

* Why would we choose you?
pick me as a Event master because i am the ONE!! XD..

* What would you do if some of people won't follow your rule of event?
if others people wont follow my rules. 1st i warning them, second force log out, and the 3rd warning 24hours temporary Banned.

* What is the name of current event and how do we do them?
hide and seek event location map at portlux or undead ground non pk map for all player participate a event , there a lots of event nicely want i do in this server like vending event , quest event and boss hunts event .. last that all player favorite event are kill the GM EVENTS. thank you for reading my application GAME MASTER .. LONG LIVE CABAL MOON NIGHT!!!!!!

SirJomz of RegionXII "Happy for Helping Newbies Just Pm me in Game"

Last edited by mojzpinz01; 29th May 2018 at 12:27.
Old 20th May 2018, 22:30
Member +

Default Em application

: SASOS

2. Where are you from?
:I'M FROM PHILIPPINES

3. How old are you?
:I AM 25 yrs. old

:Since i have Personal desktop and i have my own UPS so electric outage is not a problem and will never be an issue, I play 16-24 hours in a Day, total of 118 hours per week (4 Days 16 hrs. and 3 Days 18 hrs.)

:Being an Event Master is a key pillar in this Game(CabalMN).
I Love managing Activities and to coordinates members in real time, and through this, it will promote camaraderie. Be part of your team is an Honor.

:Because i am a goal oriented and a well organize person.
I believe my experience, skills aligns well that makes me a great fit as an Event Master.

:Just be patient but no consideration for fair game. I will remind them what are the rules of that certain event and apply disciplinary action to those who wont follow in a worst case scenario.

:In each current events it has specific rules and guidelines. Example Scrabble event , first we will list words that are all related to Cabal. Then you will interchange or mess up the letters of each words. The player who answers correct and type it first then he will get the event reward. Now there are rules;The Event game have 10 rounds. The player who answer first and is correct, could no longer participate in the following rounds. Players who won each rounds will get their reward after the rounds.

Last edited by CalmDown; 27th May 2018 at 16:24.
Old 20th May 2018, 23:33

-xInvictus

2. Where are you from?
-Philippines

3. How old are you?

-I Play more or less then 5 hours a day

-It feel so good to give prizes to Players. Im happy Giving something.

-Im Loyal, active, trustworthy i dont want to dissapoint players whnerer there are canceled events

-Ill give them warning, a wise person will listen/follow the rule easily, if he breaks it i will temporarily remove Him to the server as an example to others

-Scrabble event: You will shout a shuffled word related to the game and we have to unveil the answer through shout, The first person/player to answer gets a the prize. answer must not be colored and it has to be spelled right.
once ther is a winner you have to announce the name, and add him into your party so that you can stop him if he logs out and uses a dummy account and try to win again. event must not continue as long as the player is not back.
there are only 10 rounds in this event so ten keyboard warriors win this.

Scrabble Event: 1st Rule answer in normal color via shout, colored is invalid
2nd winners can no longer participate in the event
3rd there are only 10 rounds in this event
4th good luck and have fun
Old 21st May 2018, 01:02

Default Applicant for EM

Cruella

2. Where are you from?
Romania

3. How old are you?

It depends on each week averaging around 3-5 hours per day.

I have been playing on this server for a long time, and I think that an important pillar of this server are the events that take place every day of the week. This person should be able to appreciate the moment in every event, take it with a good way, and to have fun with other players. He must stay focus and make every event fun, no matter if you win or lose. I would like to carry out this position, and of course, it would be a pleasure for me to be part of this staff.

Well, I really think that they should choose someone with experience and who knows how to cope with various situations, that is very important. In my past I have had the experience of carrying out several events in different types of games, as well as managing and moderating servers. But it really must be the passion that a player has for the server and that is willing to carry out his position in an exceptional way, always level headed, with good vibes, and to reflect what the administration wants to reflect.

I think that in these cases, the person in charge should have good control. Furthermore, you must carry out a solution in which the other players are not affected. For example, a player that wont follow the rules will be given a fair warning, and appropriate sanction for impeding the event.

Well, about this, I think it is not necessary to mention them all. I have knowledge of all the events in which I participated. I do not know completely the rules of each, although they may be similar for everyone. I do not know them at this time, however that is not an impediment to exercise the position, since only having them on hand is only stipulating the rules and carrying out the event. Now, an event that I personally like, is called '' Hide and Seek ''. In this event, the EM is hides in one of the 13 maps, usually only 4-5 maps are used so the event wont take so much time. Once the EM is hidden in any specific area of the maps, the EM will give a signal for the players to start the search, and finally the one who finds his hiding place will be the winner of the same event. This event consists of 3 rounds.

Last edited by Cruella; 21st May 2018 at 18:14.
Old 21st May 2018, 02:01
Member +

QueenMaika

2. Where are you from?
Philippines

3. How old are you?
21 years of existence

I spent 24/7 hours playing Cabal because i have my own Personal Computer and for real life just a standby person

since your looking for an event master to be a participant to everyone event
and give joy and cherish to the player, i can handle the fun. Because I am well experience to be a game event master , because I played any other Online games and
promoted to be a Game event master not just that but to be the Administrator of the game. I will surely make an event that player will fairly participate the game
and take the responsibility of the EM

“Well, I have all of the skills and experience that you’re looking for and I’m confident to to be an Event Master.

well that is the cases of the event rules, some other player is very hardheaded and dont follow the simple instruction of the event rules, for me I wanna talk to him/her nicely and explain to him/her very well the event rules.

most of the Event you do is the
Auction House event
you do them In which you sell items in Auction House using the Category of
Upgrade items/pets accessories / functional items
Kill the GM Event
you do them in which the first killed you is the Winner of the event
Scrabble Words
this is also the common event you do in the game
you scrable the words related to cabal
Old 21st May 2018, 02:02
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

(GA)SirCastsAlot(or better known as the mean GA)

2. Where are you from?
Murica!

3. How old are you?

Around 20hrs/week.

Always wanted to do events but against the ToS to do it on my own.

People say I'm mean to my face but then behind my back they'll say I'm a pretty knowledgeable GA and respond pretty quick. I can be blunt but I get the job done and done well.

Fair warning at first, still don't listen simply being kicked.

Got the auction, shop, pk gm, Scrabble, and hide n seek. Rules are pretty simple but vary between the events for obvious reasons.

Mail me ingame or message me on forums with any questions you may have.
Old 21st May 2018, 03:41
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

Send a message via Skype™ to Annetionette

Backed Out because I may have conflict with my schedule next semester. �� Thanks!

Mail me your in-game Questions.👆
(GA)Angel💪😎😇
I am MINI-DUTERTE✊
For donations, Mail our support team with this email: [email protected]

Last edited by Annetionette; 23rd May 2018 at 01:41.
Old 21st May 2018, 05:45

-CaptPK
2. Where are you from?
-Philippines
3. How old are you?
-I'm 18 years of Young
- I do usually play 4-5 hours afk on weekdays(Mondays-Friday)Because I'm An College Student While 8 Hrs During WeekDays..But when The Class Starts Specialy This Coming August , I play 2-3hrs Depends to my Subject In Class
-Since your looking for an Event Master to be a participant to everyone event
and Give Some Joy or A little Cherrish To My Co-Players ,, Why Not?.. I have been playing Your server for a long time and I think that The Most important Pillar of this server is the Event that Make To All Players Happy Every Week.
-If You Give/Choose Me A Big Chance To handle to this Kind Of Staff In Your Server Why Not ?? Yes I Don't hAVe an Experience .. but Not All Who Have An Experience Always Do A Good Work It Depends On hOW YOU hANDLE ,,I believe my experience, skills aligns well that makes me a great fit as an Event MasteR .. Hope you Consider o Choose Me ,
-First, I do Announce Before The Day that i Do My eVENT sO that Many Players Can Participate ,, The More The Merrier I Think.. Then I do announce my instructions first before I start my eVENt.. Well For Me NO, but only as a means of warning but I think that is not the appropriate wAy ,, If they don’t follow my rules or to the instructions given And Abuse To tHE (EM) I Used my Skill TO DISCONNECT the Player But Not A Banned Rules
-Since I'm A Player In Your Server I Always Observed
First, KILL GM Event - i Do The Instrustion if Who Is The Players Who Win i Give The Price Then Party Me Then He/She Can Participate UnTill The Game Will End Location in Dessert Scream Channel 1
Second, Scrabble Event - First I’ll do my instructions and then the answer must be shouted only in /L chat .. And tHE pLAyers Who Answer Fast I directly Shout And Directly Give His Price And I'll Part Me sO ThaT tHe Remaining Players Will Have A chance To wIN . I PARTY the Player Who Win Because i dont want He/She Will USED another Dummy Account to Win Again ..
Third, The Hide And Seek Event -First I do my instructions before starting the event so That THE aLL players will Know wHAT is My rULes . They will find me The MAPS that I intruct. Including The Warzone ..
Fourth,Auction House Event- First I instruct ThaT the All Items will Find In Using The Category Of Upgrades Items / Pets Acessories and Functional Items The PLAYERS Who Find It Fast I sell it in a Small Amount ..

Thats All Happy Gamming And Please Choose The Best ..

Hope You Choose Me ^_^
Closed Thread