Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 10th October 2018, 13:41
Super Moderator

Default Event Master (EM) applications!

Dear MoonNight Cabal players, we are searching for one loyal player to become our second Event Master (EM).

If you are very active and you wanna join our team please answer on this questions!!

1. What is your in game nickname?
2. Where are you from?
3. How old are you?
4. How many hours per week you spend playing MoonNight Cabal?
5. Why do you wanna be Event Master?
6. Why would we choose you?
7. What would you do if some of people won't follow rules of event?
8. What is the name of current events and how do we do them?

Thread will be closed at 17.10.2018. at 18:00 (6PM) server time.

Goodluck to all!!

Last edited by [GML]Lilim; 10th October 2018 at 13:59.
Old 10th October 2018, 14:16
Member +

lWlWeewoo
2. Where are you from?
Philippines
3. How old are you?
21 years of existence
24/7 hours. Online 12-24Hours AFK 12-4Hours own PC, no WORK
I want to be an Event Master to give JOY and FUN to the Player
who most likely want Event
I can do the work and deliver exceptional results. I will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. I possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out from the crowd.
I give the player a Very pleasant WARNING !
and trying to Convince this Player, trying to make them Understand how it work.
The Current Event is the Following

Hide and Seek (Find) Event
On this event Game Masters will hide them characters from normal players and will be announced a Map where normal players should search them . In case that you find hiding Game Master you will earn special gift .

Shop Event
On this event Game Master will open personal shop on 1 Chanel (EVENT) with a special items with prices lower than 1,000,000 Alz . If u are the faster guy you can easy buy that items from shop .

Kill Game Master Event
One of Game Masters will add to his/her character much stats and will let players to PK him/her . First player who kill him will earn special gift .

Scrabble event
On this event you need guess word with messed up letters. Example GM will write UGLPINERP and you gotta write NIPPERLUG.All words are about cabal and if you will be fastest you will win.

Shop In Auction House
Its like regular shop event but here you can be on every channel and gotta be fastest by finding items. GM will set many items to Auction House with low prices in some minutes and all you gotta do is find the item and buy it.

Capella

No Game, No Life

Last edited by JamelArcilla; 14th October 2018 at 11:03.
Old 10th October 2018, 14:23

Ign:ChasingHaze
Hours spen on playing: Ranging from 4-6hrs during weekdays bec of school and 7-12hrs during weekends.
Why do you want to be a Event Master: Would love to try and give other players new experience, will suggest new types of event if chosen.
Why would you chose me?: Had the passion for the Game since its launch but had to stop playing due to school back then but my schedule is lighter now and can start to play again.
What would i do if some people won't follow the rules of the event?: Will give them fair warning at first but if they still won't listen after the warning will give corresponding penalty to them or disqualify them from the event.
Events: There are a total of 12 events in the game, all events are held at Channel 1.
Each of the 12 events have different mechanics and rules in order to win.
-Pvp Tournament Event
-Hide and Seek Event
-Question Event
-Race Event
-Shop Event
-Guild Dungeon Time Event
-Drop Event
-Kill Game Master Event
-Scrabble Event *New
-Shop in Auction House *New
Mechanics and rules differ per event so players will enjoy the challenge but most important of all they will have a good time and fair chances are given to all.
Old 10th October 2018, 15:30
Average Member +

- xRomp
2. Where are you from?
- Philippines
3. How old are you?
- I spend my time 12-15 hours per day and 84 hours per week
- I want to be [EM] Event Master, Because i want to experience more in this game. I'm playing for 9-years and I'm looking forward for more experience and I'm happy to play this game.
- For me, I don't have reason why you choose me but I would like to say that maybe i can't promise that I will be the best [EM] Event Master in this game but I will do my best to give PPL and Player more happiness in this game.
- Well if someone don't follow my rules in this game then, I have that position and I'm right for what Rules/Event I have. I give him/her warning and if this guy don't follow i give him penalty but I can't ban PPL it's depends the situation.
- Like other [EM] Event Master do I follow there event and if ever I have idea for a new event i will ask your permission for this event.

xRomp (WI) / MasterxNhick (FS)
Procyon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by kramdragonx; 10th October 2018 at 23:10.
Old 10th October 2018, 15:42
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

Shourai on thaaaa caaaseee!

1) (GA)Shourai
2) UK
3) 22
4) I don't know. I don't set a timer.

5) Because your previous Event Master was a flop and I'd already warned you about him. You need someone with a bit of flare who can make the events exciting. I believe I'm suited for that. And in general, I just wanna bring some life to the server.

6) Because despite our past differences, you still love me.
7) Explain it in broadcast so that people can understand. Some people who have only just started the game will not know the rules and you can't expect them to be psychic or study the server before joining. If an EM can't be bothered to explain the rules every time, (because guess what?.. there will be new participants each time), then they don't deserve to be EM.

8) http://forum.cabalbg.com/showpost.php?p=9209&postcount

Soera signing out.

Cohesion (I am not recruiting)

For any game-related questions, feel free to mail me in game or ask here: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=10289

At😘your😘service😘!

Maquinas Outpost Guide: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=9887
MCR/Rate Slotting Guide: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=10124
Old 10th October 2018, 15:54

KaceyAlexa (WIZARD)

2. Where are you from?
Manila,Philippines

3. How old are you?
28 years old

I spend more than 80hrs per week or more than 12hrs a day active not AFK

I want to bring FUN and yet FAIR events to all my fellow MN Players, I want them
to be all excited when there are events, IF you must know many players don't participate most of events cause they already know they have no chance on winning specially on SHOP event.

I want all players can have a chance to win and no one has the advantage.
only pure luck and make sure all are having fun.

I'm good at managing cause being an Engineer it was on my daily work routine.
I'm a professional and responsible person, I can assure you that you can trust me with
anything.

I will warn them at least three(3) times and kick them if they're still not following to rules.

They will not received the reward when they win, if they didn't follow the rules.

Shop Event - EM will vend items for low price so players will race to buy the items
I dont like this event cause players with auto clicker program only won this event newbies and not a tech savy players have no chance of winning.

Agent Shop Event - EM place items on agent shop at low price and players will search that item, usually Upgrade items, functional items and Pet accesories Items

Hide and Seek - EM will hide somewhere in not war zone map first player who find the EM wins the game

Kill the GM Event - G M will let the players kill him and the one who's lucky to get the last hit will win.

Scrabble Event - EM will give a jumbled letters and the first player who figured out what is that word win the game.

Bring Item Event - EM will ask for items and players should deliver it to him and they need to find the EM as well.

the last time you did this event the EM was not that prepared. in my opinion EM should
have notes/list of the items he will ask for the players before announcing/starting the event.
What happened last time is he suddenly changed the item he ask so many players got pissed off.

But this is a great event and brings so much fun and challenge.

CHEERS!

Last edited by KEHEM; 11th October 2018 at 18:30.
Old 10th October 2018, 16:44
Member +

-Hordanany

2. Where are you from?
-Bulgaria

3. How old are you?

-Depends on how much hours i have to play.I can be active whole day and few hours of the night but if you want about hours like 12 or 15 hours per day.

-I want players to have fun in all events which EM(Event Master) do.I want to bring agian the joy of the palyers in MN so they can practice again all kind of the events.I want to become Event Masters because i want to experience more and more in the game.

I'll try all my best to give to the new players , old players the fun they deserve and will make them happy when they practice the events.If you choose me i will try all my best as EM and wont dissapoint or let you down.

You need to explain the rules to someone who break them.If he keep doing it you must follow strict the rules and warn him two or three times and in the fourth time you msut kick him as last warning.If the EM(Event Master) cant explain the rules there will be always new candidates about the title EM.If one EM(Event Master) can't explain the rules to the players, guess what? He doesn't deserve to be EM or even part of the team.

- http://forum.cabalbg.com/showpost.php?p=9209&postcount
Old 11th October 2018, 13:10

Legendheatcliff
2. Where are you from?
Philippines
3. How old are you?
26 years of existence
24/7 hours. Online 12-24Hours AFK 12-4Hours own PC, no WORK
I want to be an Event Master to give FAIR GAME for every player
Because im a one of a kind person
i will just give him or her a warning
and trying to Convince this Player what is his consern and try to answer it in a good way
The Current Event is the Following

Shop Event
On this event Game Master will open personal shop on 1 Chanel (EVENT) with a special items with prices lower than 1,000,000 Alz . If u are the faster guy you can easy buy that items from shop .

Kill Game Master Event
One of Game Masters will add to his/her character much stats and will let players to PK him/her . First player who kill him will earn special gift .

Scrabble event
On this event you need guess word with messed up letters. Example GM will write UGLPINERP and you gotta write NIPPERLUG.All words are about cabal and if you will be fastest you will win.

Shop In Auction House
Its like regular shop event but here you can be on every channel and gotta be fastest by finding items. GM will set many items to Auction House with low prices in some minutes and all you gotta do is find the item and buy it.
Old 11th October 2018, 16:13
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

1. LegendDon
2. Norway/Philippines
3. 15
4. To be honest, i actually participate every when there is a event, but it depends if you guys will hire me as [Event Master]. I can be more active for buffing players and make some little event. But if you choose me as [Event Master] i can fully use my 1/2 hours to make event till maybe the war start

5. Well being [Event Master] is a big deal for me or it depends on the owner of the server(game) will like me as [Event Master]. I want to be [Event Master] Cause some of players call me ' God of Event' (well i am not really, cause there is more that are better than me) and call me Macro user in Shop event(Funny right? Cause i get those rename card and other items that are being vend in Shop event) I actually really want to be Event Master cause, it will be more fun for me or other players cause they will lose a one ''God of Event'' participator ( Not being boastful, i just don't want to have haters when it's not even true) And sometimes when i log in, every Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday, i shout 'Will be there any event today? Everybody like 'No, cause you are here so no event' Me: ok. So i want to be as [Event Master] so they will not complain to me anymore that i every win in every event.

6. Choosing me as [Event Master] and being in your team, will not you to regret it(well I go to school, 9th grade so i gotta focus on my studies, but still i can make events and buffing players, before i do my homework's and go to gym/basketball, true story)

7. 1st Warning, Last warning (If you wont listen, i will ban you when the event is done)
3rd. K.O!

8.Well fellow players!, you gotta visit this forum thread here is the guide for you to guide you in the event so you don't complain during event.

What are you going to do when it is event :http://forum.cabalbg.com/showpost.php?p=9209&postcount

Guide for shop event (you gotta be smart and fast hands and fast eyes tho) by Cattleya (Thanks to him) : http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=10198

Moon Night Cabal Event Schedule (you need to remember the event schedule, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday before it was Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday but it depends by [ADMIN]DWBahu: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread....5340#post55340

Hacker=Ban Ip=Cry

Procyon=Pk=Push
Procyon=Def=Block

Build=By points=500+points in Nation

Capella Vs Procyon Nation=Have Hacker!

Last edited by AgentDon; 15th October 2018 at 22:32.
Old 12th October 2018, 17:14
Average Member +

LegendASRock
2. Where are you from?
POLAND
3. How old are you?
25-35
Because I notice that at every single event GM's need a lot of help, somtimes They can't control players and it takes a much more time to end event.
I've been playing here for a long ime (2-3 years ~, don't remember ) and a lot of ppl know me and im trusted person so players will follow my comands etc.
I will gave them a warining 1-3 times and if They wont i will kick them (if i can). Simple, you dont follow rules = you dont participle event.
It's easy, just try to search on forum in threads
Full list of events: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showpost.php?p=9209&postcount
And events for this month: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=1974
Closed Thread