Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 11th March 2017, 17:34
..:: Ultimate Member ::..

Default [TIPS] Game latency

Leatrix

Latency Fix 3

────────────────────────────────────────────

About:

Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server. For the technically minded, this is a program which will modify TCPAckFrequency.

Installation:

Before exctracting and installing the program please pick a location for it, where it won't bothers you so you can avoid removing it by accident.

Simply download the program, extract it and then run Leatrix_Latency_Fix_3.x.exe. When the program launches, click the Install button. You will see the status change from 'Not Installed' to 'Installed'. You need to restart your computer (or disable/enable your network card) for the changes to take effect.

Your Windows account needs to have Administrator rights in order to install or remove Leatrix Latency Fix. If your Windows account doesn't have Administrator rights, you will be prompted for the credentials of an account that does have them.

After Leatrix Latency Fix has been installed, you can login to your online games with reduced latency!

My own experience with leatrix:

Many players doesnt seems to know about Leatrix, and they suffer from delays and latency so i decided to share the program i've been using for 4 years or more without any issues to reduce the latency between me and the server.

It makes your cabal lot more responsive, easier to combo or just simply move items between the vendors. And it also helps with many other MMO titles aswell.

Why Leatrix over WTFast:

It's free and easy to install/uninstall. However both can run the same time just fine without interfere with each other. Their interaction with your connection is different.

Links:

Leatrix official website
Leatrix download link

────────────────────────────────────────────

[Before downloading it please wait for GameMasters to approve the program i shared. Its for your own safety.]
Old 11th March 2017, 20:52

Thank you for the guide, it's sticky now.

I can approve the safety since I'm using it myself.