Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 31st May 2017, 12:02
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

Send a message via Skype™ to Jeffwilab
Icon14 [ GUIDE ] Chaos Infinity

]I know i'm not the only one who notice this but i think this is 80% working all the time.

Everyone know that in CI it needs to kill all the mobs first before the boss spawn but here is the thing. Each bosses has the 3 waves of mobs right? like from the first boss Faello which is the first wave was Red Garlies then second wave was Elder Troglos Followed by the last wave Lynxhorn here is the trick when the first wave spawn which try to lure it together then wait for the Second wave then wipe it out do not let 1 stays alive.. there is only lynxhorn left.. most of the that this trick will do in every wave per boss. And another trick is Relogging when ever you're going to run out of time of BM3 relog.. most of the time people do it in TG but it also helps in CI specially for last 3 bosses you can't stand those Mobs you'll prolly gonna die instantly if you're WI/FA/FBSo much better you relog.
Example theres 5 seconds left on bm3Relog then re-BM so you won't DIE and you might miss the chance of DEOX and SEHH/SEH. Try it out and leave a Comment below if its working x)
. Have fun farming

Tags
chaos infinity guide