Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  

Register Arcade Games FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MN Cabal Online > Moon Night Cabal Online > General

Old 28th September 2017, 15:47

Default (STRAWPOLL) Vote on the dungeon you play the most

Since there is a big debate and arguing whether the game is too hard or easy,
i have made an easy strawoll you guys can vote on wich dungeon you play the most.

It requires 1 click really, doesnt take much of your time but it will be a great information for us, to see wich are the most and least favorite dungeons:

(Just click on the STRAWPOLL below, pick the dungeon you play the most and hit vote)

STRAWPOLL
Old 28th September 2017, 17:16
..:: Ultimate Member ::..

Voted for CA6 Basically spending 3 mins (+ afk 15 mins) to kill a boss with the (recently increased) chance of looting SEHH worth 15b. Why not?

FT2 and MO will be the next best dungeons. Its easy for a party of 4 average-equipped players to clear these 2 dungeons within 20 mins. Well-equipped players can clear with solo or duo party. The drops are decent; many random scrolls from extracting mithril items, chance of getting slot extenders, runes, and LT ring. These 2 dungeons gives nice DP as well. Plus map entries are cheap for players.

As for the controversial AC, honestly its lacking. The reason why people aren't running AC is not because the dungeon is "too hard". In fact its a great dungeon. The only problem is that the rewards aren't motivating players enough to spam AC. Assuming the chance of getting SEHH from CA6 is the same as getting a perfect palla from AC, would i rather spend 20 mins (15 mins on afk mode) for the chance to get SEHH (15b) for myself, or spend 30-45 mins for the chance to get a perfect palla item (20-40b) divided by 7 players? Do the math yourself.
The best way to salvage this dungeon is to find a way to stop the hackers from spamming AC, and then increase the drop rate so that normal players can get good drops out of it without hackers exploiting the improved drop rate.

Anddd yeah and that's just my opinion but hope it provided a better insight from the perspective of players.

(GA)Moshu

Cohesion

If i am not online in-game,
feel free to pm me your questions in forum.
Old 28th September 2017, 17:33

Jiggs is right but just a suggestion please do not change the way CA6 is now because it is really good specially for us who are always busy with something.

I suggest work on the least favorite dungeon like have a particular item that can only be looted there. For example, you can only find PCH in IC, you can only find PCHH in RH, or something like that.
Old 28th September 2017, 18:28
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
The reason why people aren't running AC is not because the dungeon is "too hard". In fact its a great dungeon. The only problem is that the rewards aren't motivating players enough to spam AC. Assuming the chance of getting SEHH from CA6 is the same as getting a perfect palla from AC, would i rather spend 20 mins (15 mins on afk mode) for the chance to get SEHH (15b) for myself, or spend 30-45 mins for the chance to get a perfect palla item (20-40b) divided by 7 players? Do the math yourself.

You probably sitting in my mind lol.

I was only once in AC after update and since this day i consider this dungeon as useless for normal players.
Few weeks ago I figured out we need to support hackers - this will provide to lower price of palla gear.

[LEFT]
<font size=1><font face=Franklin Gothic Medium><div align=right><font color=Olive>1000k <font color=Yellow>gold</font> please</font></div></font></font>

Grzechu

quitted
Old 28th September 2017, 20:52
..:: Ultimate Member ::..

map part is the best forever.
Old 29th September 2017, 09:23

Thank you all for voting, hopefully more players will participate, it will give us a much detailed information if you guys leave a feedback also. But even a single vote is much appreciated.

Old 29th September 2017, 17:44

Awakened FT B2f is pretty awesome

Cohesion (I am not recruiting)

For any game-related questions, feel free to mail me in game or ask here: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=10289

At😘your😘service😘!

Maquinas Outpost Guide: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=9887
MCR/Rate Slotting Guide: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=10124
Old 29th September 2017, 20:43

AC dungeon drops rate needs to be increase but the down fall would be if you increase drop rate hackers will be having a good time hacking where they can finish DG in 10 mins?
while normal players 40 mins..

Suggestion maybe you can put PCHH and Eshh in boxes like Radiant Hall, Siena2, FT2 etc so people would not be so lazy staying in Ca6 it would be a good way for others players to farm this dungeons again...
Old 30th September 2017, 20:09

You didn't put it as an option but I mostly run CI anymore. Have around 2k ca6 but ci is the new life.
Old 30th September 2017, 20:48

Send a message via Skype™ to Jeffwilab

Quote:
Originally Posted by gucios215 View Post

You probably sitting in my mind lol.

I was only once in AC after update and since this day i consider this dungeon as useless for normal players.
Few weeks ago I figured out we need to support hackers - this will provide to lower price of palla gear.
Aye master greg