Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 17th September 2016, 08:29
Average Member

Default Blocked account

What can you say about happening right now in our server.
Many people got blocked because of they are using cheat.
But Many people got blocked too by nonsense, or no proof or they just get blocked only because of the same ip.

For me. i am happy having a new gm and active gm as well. but aside of that, im a little bit sad because so many people are rating bad and many people talk bad about this server, for the cause of they are blocked by no reason, i just saw on other forums and on other pages of games. they are talking bad or negative to this page now. :( i am afraid later on will be no more player for this server. i dont want to happen that.

Just a concern player here. Hoping it will be better.
Happy Gaming guys.
Old 17th September 2016, 12:09
Super Moderator

First of all nobody is banned without proof. About alz sellers and hackers that r playing in computer shop i already warned everyone many times if someone gets banned all accounts on that IP will banned and people who think they did nothing wrong they can write to me and explain what happened and so on, also i already said if u know hacker and alz seller u can report to me in order to be safe, but nobody is doing that coz obviously everyone likes to have hacker friends ^^

Now please stop making useless threads and posts and no need to ask why someone banned.
Old 17th September 2016, 12:12
Average Member +

same with my account victim also of ip ban someone using cheat in the internet shop all account on that ip has been banned..i requested to check my char/account or evidence to see if its clean or not but he cant provide nor check my char/account he just said banned for a reason...in other server they only banned who cought them cheating not the ip itself its unfair to us playing in 1 ip only like internet shop..if you have time check mine

IGN:Odeya

Last edited by samihada; 17th September 2016 at 12:15.
Old 17th September 2016, 12:17
Super Moderator

90% of people that playing in computer shop are hackers and yes i can say that coz im GM here for 2+ years. None of u r victims, u just pretend to be and protecting hackers there coz u get items from them, so please dont make stories that u dont know whos hacking in the computer shop, coz all of u know eachother there and can see eachother, so those stories go say to dogs outside, not to me coz i dont buy them.
Old 17th September 2016, 12:32
Average Member +

so there are 10% left?so what should u do in that 10%??maybe check right?everybody deserve a proper trial...i also played almost 2 yrs in this server work hard to up rank 20 do nothing stupid except this kind of situation that i know i didnt do..

Last edited by samihada; 17th September 2016 at 12:35.
Old 17th September 2016, 12:43
Average Member +

thats why im very disperate to get back my character/account...all i wanna hear is clean or not and if its proven guilty..then i say goodbye to my rank 20 char and in this beautiful server no pay to win...IGN:Odeya
Old 17th September 2016, 12:47
Super Moderator

There was unban event so? If u applied there u gonna get unbanned. If u playing in computer shop why dont u report hackers? None of u reported hackers, coz all of u protecting them and when u get ban u cry and i dont care about anyones crying.
Old 17th September 2016, 13:01
Average Member +

my account banned on september 12 i cannot apply unbanned on that date my last play we was in dungeon b3f with party and then i sleep..all account on that shop is is almost 2yrs old account none doing some cheat..i was shock someone doing cheat and cought only on that night said the owner on the shop..and i know already the consequences on that...

Last edited by samihada; 17th September 2016 at 13:05.
Old 17th September 2016, 16:57
Member +

Dude, tell me why the hell are you so insistent about this fact. Accept it , even if you played at shop internet caffe or how the hell is called , Lilim said you what he had to say, the fact is consumed already. Someone on that shop played with hack and it's impossible to not know who's cheating there...(your friends cheaters ) " my last play we was in dungeon b3f with party " that's the true evidence, you were palying with cheaters in b3f and so on.. I bet that you were playing with the "unkown" hacker from "shop caffe" . Accept it move on, next time play FAIR.
Old 17th September 2016, 17:39
Average Member +

huh who are u?? are u sure about your theory??GM/ADMIN not that noob not seeing it on log or whatever they call that..and GM lilim said we have that 10% and im holding into that..so zip your mouth

Last edited by samihada; 17th September 2016 at 17:49.
Closed Thread