Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  

Register Arcade Games FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MN Cabal Online > Moon Night Cabal Online > Suggestions

Old 25th September 2017, 20:43
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

Icon7 things I miss to do on cabal ,during my 8 year official and pv. server playing

--HUNTING BOSSES IN ALL MAPS...hunting rota, quadra,pluma in PF as solo or with party ..berderk faello in LS(there was a mit about this boss on off. server about perfect drops. never found it as alive..XD)...hunting PI bosses for only titles like "kimzark hunter".yeah.peoples was hunting PI bosses for title hahha..

--GOİNG DUNGEONS ALONE OR WİTH ONLY 1X PARTY FRİEND...yeah there was so many dungeons that can be finish ALONE OR with 1x party member..and drop of these DGs could be perfect(not runes in last box)..like ft1,ic1 ,ic2 ,aos1, aos2..

--PLAYİNG WİTHOUT HACKERS..yeah there was a p. server that absolutely found a solution for hacker...i play "oblivion cabal" 2 years ago..players who used any hack on game was banned instantly..i ve never seen any antihack before that server ,and didnt see after..
--KİLLİNG EVENT BOSSES FOR PERFECT ITEMS..i mean strong bosses that hard to kill alone or need party for killing...i remember i was using 2x pc for killing these bosses ..XD...
--GETTİNG A SPECİAL İTEM FROM WAR İN ADDİTİON WEXP...yes. a pv.server was give us a special item in addition wexp, with saving it on inventory.. with absolute amount of that item i was could get a perfect item from event girl YUL. for whom love joinning TG like me ,that was perfect, haha

LUMINOUS SUPREME OFFİCER WA
Old 27th September 2017, 02:20
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

Why is any of this being posted in suggestions? Boss hunts have been brought up NUMEROUS times already along with dungeons. TG participation reward? no thanks. Not to mention you quit every other month lol.