Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 3rd December 2016, 00:10
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

Default So slow in loading screen

After the update my cabal is slow now and why in task manager the memory usage was super decreass now 2-5k while before update 400k+

And iff I wait affter i select char it takes 15 mins to load then autocrash so GG.

Any solutions guys??
Old 3rd December 2016, 10:35
Banned

Before you log on in the game, have the window size at, lets say, 800x600 ... 1024x768 or close to that.

Try logging in and wait till the game is loaded.
If it is not crowded there, you could attempt to maximise the window or going into full screen.

If the above helps, I'd appreciate if you confirmed that.

---

About cabal using ram so much little - yep, as what it shows it does use little, but it does use your HDD. It seems to make all the work written to it and it repeats writing/reading off it. Hence sometimes you get lags - because it is not only the server communication that may slow your gaming experience down, but it is also about your HDD condition. If you use windows 7 +, you could find Disk "average response".

For solutions, well, I could only recommend the usual - have drivers up to date, ensure you have the right version for .NET Framework, e.g. 3.5 (for more info, look into it too, in fact, at the download page of cabal client, admin had it written there + link available). Also, it may be important to mention to keep your OS up-to-date in terms of Windows Updates, related to .NET Framework and not only.
Old 3rd December 2016, 12:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyflower View Post
Before you log on in the game, have the window size at, lets say, 800x600 ... 1024x768 or close to that.

Try logging in and wait till the game is loaded.
If it is not crowded there, you could attempt to maximise the window or going into full screen.

If the above helps, I'd appreciate if you confirmed that.

---

About cabal using ram so much little - yep, as what it shows it does use little, but it does use your HDD. It seems to make all the work written to it and it repeats writing/reading off it. Hence sometimes you get lags - because it is not only the server communication that may slow your gaming experience down, but it is also about your HDD condition. If you use windows 7 +, you could find Disk "average response".

For solutions, well, I could only recommend the usual - have drivers up to date, ensure you have the right version for .NET Framework, e.g. 3.5 (for more info, look into it too, in fact, at the download page of cabal client, admin had it written there + link available). Also, it may be important to mention to keep your OS up-to-date in terms of Windows Updates, related to .NET Framework and not only.
Cylina is back

Btw i have some problem since a few month that the game takes too much ram. I didnt participate in Halloween event cuz switching channels just take forever.
Dw should upload new clien or whatever.

IGN: WTSthisFB - FB - Honor 20.
Old 3rd December 2016, 12:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzMe3 View Post
Cylina is back

Btw i have some problem since a few month that the game takes too much ram. I didnt participate in Halloween event cuz switching channels just take forever.
Have the same problem in the past half month, but here cabal uses HDD not RAM
Old 3rd December 2016, 12:55

its from this update this problem become http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=8170 if you have ssd/hdd dosent matter the problem its the same its from client game not from your pc go try other cabal you gonna see faster loading time and faster channel switch
Old 3rd December 2016, 13:00
Banned

Quote:
Cylina is back
It is not such a big event, but on return, I was glad to receive lots of warm greetings from many of our friends. x)

Quote:
This is informative, thanks for the update. I saw (via announcements) that some maintenance took place on the server. Assumed it could have caused the new problems that I experience as of late, but couldn't believe it.. from what I heard by far, it comes to be exactly this.

I am unable to join the channels as fast as before, especially where it is crowded - if my window of the game maximised - it is destined to either: never finish loading or to crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksid3rs View Post
its from this update this problem become http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=8170 if you have ssd/hdd dosent matter the problem its the same its from client game not from your pc go try other cabal you gonna see faster loading time and faster channel switch
In fact, I was considering to do this test few days ago, to confirm problem's whereabouts.
Thanks for the reference included.

Last edited by holyflower; 3rd December 2016 at 13:02.
Old 4th December 2016, 04:28

Let me try. Thank you for Infos guys hope it works 😝
Old 5th December 2016, 00:05
Banned

Ended up testing another cabal.

Apparently, HDD is a lot busier here, probably, due to the security system.
For comparison:

Average Response time here:
900-2500 ms (can get to 6500 sometimes too)

whilst other server was giving me:
5-25 ms

Significant difference but I bear in mind how much populated it was there.

In either case, before it wasn't working as bad as it is now.

Also, switching between the game window and other windows (chrome for instance), became slower (which is obvious and to be expected since HDD is busy).

---

Voting for the update to be removed / improved (then, must be soon)

Last edited by holyflower; 5th December 2016 at 00:09.
Old 5th December 2016, 16:07

Ty for ur tests cy, hope admin will check it now cuz via skype he didnt believe me and said my pc is the problem, while actually its not.

Old 7th December 2016, 18:40

bump.