Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 28th April 2018, 15:58
Average Member +

Default Orphidia necklace tradable..

i would like to suggest the Orphidia necklace is trade enable..so we can use it in 169 bracket think about it...if someone had Amulet of Pain+7 of amp 3x amp vs AOP+4 or +6 no amp it will be hard for them to counter..but if there is an orphidia necklace vs the new amulet of pain..its will be a good fight..hoping this idea will be consider soon :)
Old 30th April 2018, 00:18
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

Or just get a 10amp aop7 yourself? Make it sound like they're impossible to get. Game isn't based on lower tier TG.

Mail me ingame or message me on forums with any questions you may have.
Old 30th April 2018, 12:28
Average Member +

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattuc View Post
Or just get a 10amp aop7 yourself? Make it sound like they're impossible to get. Game isn't based on lower tier TG.
wow...nice advice for a former (GA)..think about it ... if other players cant afford the price of AOP+6 to get the AOP+7 of amp with 10% amp?? what they will do??farming alz is quite hard now..because there is no event...like easter eggs..and only crafter can gain alz for crafting AOP+6..and how about to those can't buy or farm enough for the ingredients ? think about it..don't be too optimistic ...im thinking about the other players in 169 bracket..so dont say the 169 bracket isn't base in it..why put 169 bracket if you don't want them to enjoy in it??

Last edited by xRhazkie; 30th April 2018 at 12:36.
Old 30th April 2018, 13:24

Icon4

There are plenty of lower tier TG chars with an orphidia amulet equipped :o

However, the new aop+7 costs of a lot of alz, and as it is char bound, I can't imagine more than about 5 crazy donators who would spend that much alz for a 169 TG char's item. To be honest, I doubt even they would spend about 40b for a TG amulet on a 169 char.

I'm not a fan of amulets being non-binding. In the future, we can maybe make the sealed amulets tradeable and then the opened amulets themselves, binding.

But at the moment, there's higher priorities, with the latest FT dungeon to be released and then passive skills and other items/dungeons etc (can not be announced yet because the admin likes to surprise people :O)

We can consider this after the rest of the plans are updated, but for now, orphidia amulets will have to stay bound as they are imo :x

Cohesion (I am not recruiting)

For any game-related questions, feel free to mail me in game or ask here: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=10289

At😘your😘service😘!

Maquinas Outpost Guide: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=9887
MCR/Rate Slotting Guide: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=10124
Old 30th April 2018, 14:40
Average Member +

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soera View Post
There are plenty of lower tier TG chars with an orphidia amulet equipped :o

However, the new aop+7 costs of a lot of alz, and as it is char bound, I can't imagine more than about 5 crazy donators who would spend that much alz for a 169 TG char's item. To be honest, I doubt even they would spend about 40b for a TG amulet on a 169 char.

I'm not a fan of amulets being non-binding. In the future, we can maybe make the sealed amulets tradeable and then the opened amulets themselves, binding.

But at the moment, there's higher priorities, with the latest FT dungeon to be released and then passive skills and other items/dungeons etc (can not be announced yet because the admin likes to surprise people :O)

We can consider this after the rest of the plans are updated, but for now, orphidia amulets will have to stay bound as they are imo :x
WOAH..Thanks GA for the info :D <3 <3 :) ..cant wait for the new FT dungeons to be release :D ..ill wait for the update of tradable orphidia neck :D ..
Old 30th April 2018, 17:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRhazkie View Post
wow...nice advice for a former (GA)..think about it ... if other players cant afford the price of AOP+6 to get the AOP+7 of amp with 10% amp?? what they will do??farming alz is quite hard now..because there is no event...like easter eggs..and only crafter can gain alz for crafting AOP+6..and how about to those can't buy or farm enough for the ingredients ? think about it..don't be too optimistic ...im thinking about the other players in 169 bracket..so dont say the 169 bracket isn't base in it..why put 169 bracket if you don't want them to enjoy in it??
You don't even realize how meaningless a GA is here lol. 90% of their time is answering dumbass questions like "whats wexp?" The other 10 they're trying to enjoy the game but are too busy being spammed. You don't need events to farm alz. Never have. He didn't even do an Easter event last year so be thankful you got one this year. Even if you aren't geared up there's still ways to make alz. Sure its expensive but if you want to be at the top you have to pay the price. Can even attend golem regularly for the aop6. All the mats to craft them are EASILY obtained. LS/eod2 for discs/carts, ft1 for cj6, and then a ton of different options for aog7.

Old 1st May 2018, 09:04

dumbest bias suggestion ever xD you only favoring player on 169 that doesnt farm alot :D
Old 1st May 2018, 20:28

Default :x

Sorry, i think i didn't like that "Meaningless" part.. :x

However, being a GA, i won't mind spending my 101% time on answering/helping players.. I asked for this and happy doing the same.

Thanks,
Old 1st May 2018, 23:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkame08 View Post

Sorry, i think i didn't like that "Meaningless" part.. :x

However, being a GA, i won't mind spending my 101% time on answering/helping players.. I asked for this and happy doing the same.

Thanks,
I don't feel like writing a big response here so I'm going to skype you to clear this up lol.

Old 2nd May 2018, 10:01
Super Moderator

Thanks for suggestion, but orphidia amulet will stay binding.