Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 18th July 2017, 21:22
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GML]Lilim View Post
Ofc not working when it gonna come with update, rip brain
REPORT REPORT SHE INSULTED ME!

But for real, DW JUST said it was already implemented so.... Not my fault his English is misleading.
Old 18th July 2017, 22:04
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattuc View Post
REPORT REPORT SHE INSULTED ME!

But for real, DW JUST said it was already implemented so.... Not my fault his English is misleading.
Yes to the test server :o Not everyone is an english teacher like you genius
Old 19th July 2017, 00:26

Quote:
Yes to the test server :o Not everyone is an english teacher like you genius
Then he should specify it's on the test server.... No one else knows what's going on because there's very little to no updates. All we ever get is "soon" or "working on it". Can't expect us to just know it's being tested on a test server when he says it's already implemented...
Old 19th July 2017, 03:18
..:: Ultimate Member ::..

true.
Old 19th July 2017, 07:12
Super Moderator

Quote:
Then he should specify it's on the test server.... No one else knows what's going on because there's very little to no updates. All we ever get is "soon" or "working on it". Can't expect us to just know it's being tested on a test server when he says it's already implemented...
There you got screenshots of abandoned city and u started trashing, thats the reason why we prefer not to say anything about updates, also yes soon we say coz we plan to do it soon, but sadly its hard to make an update on episode 8, everything we add or try add kinda gets bugged and isnt so easy to fix, there is many good things i wanna add and got ideas, but doesnt fit to this episode, so i have to think of something what would fit and what could be made and ofc it all takes a lot of time. The most easiest thing would be to add magic and sword amp scrolls and heres the update for all of you :o But ofc that kind of update wont happen, so all of you gonna wait for some normal update.
Old 19th July 2017, 09:09

Quote:
There you got screenshots of abandoned city and u started trashing, thats the reason why we prefer not to say anything about updates, also yes soon we say coz we plan to do it soon, but sadly its hard to make an update on episode 8, everything we add or try add kinda gets bugged and isnt so easy to fix, there is many good things i wanna add and got ideas, but doesnt fit to this episode, so i have to think of something what would fit and what could be made and ofc it all takes a lot of time. The most easiest thing would be to add magic and sword amp scrolls and heres the update for all of you :o But ofc that kind of update wont happen, so all of you gonna wait for some normal update.
AC has nothing to do with why I said anything lawl. Simply calling out the fact that no one sees you do anything for this server anymore. First started here you and Cass were all over it. Over the last year or so you've fallen back and only randomly come onto forums. I think I can speak for majority of the community when I say all we want is specified updates as to whats going on/better staff involvement. Know it's hard to really give a timeline since issues do pop up but still.
Old 19th July 2017, 09:20
Super Moderator

Quote:
AC has nothing to do with why I said anything lawl. Simply calling out the fact that no one sees you do anything for this server anymore. First started here you and Cass were all over it. Over the last year or so you've fallen back and only randomly come onto forums. I think I can speak for majority of the community when I say all we want is specified updates as to whats going on/better staff involvement. Know it's hard to really give a timeline since issues do pop up but still.
Doesnt mean if i dont type here i dont do anything i do more than u can imagine, as i said you have failing fortune teller skills. Anyway i wont even bother with you anymore u r nothing to me so i have to prove something to you, just think what you want i wont get anything or lose anything by trash u think. You are just worthless hater that we see in every games and servers, probably frustrated with own life so comming here to poop on others, perheps u should try do some sport so u leave your frustration there, coz u r too young to be frustrated, you should leave it for the days when u gonna be grandpa. There is many people doing their work hidden, but nobody knows they doing it. Btw i got secret GM char in game, nobody knows it in game it has no TAG, but has GM nation, that way u will also never know if i ban someone or no. Anyway thats all i wanted to say, gl my dear hater
Old 19th July 2017, 10:16

Quote:
Doesnt mean if i dont type here i dont do anything i do more than u can imagine, as i said you have failing fortune teller skills. Anyway i wont even bother with you anymore u r nothing to me so i have to prove something to you, just think what you want i wont get anything or lose anything by trash u think. You are just worthless hater that we see in every games and servers, probably frustrated with own life so comming here to poop on others, perheps u should try do some sport so u leave your frustration there, coz u r too young to be frustrated, you should leave it for the days when u gonna be grandpa. There is many people doing their work hidden, but nobody knows they doing it. Btw i got secret GM char in game, nobody knows it in game it has no TAG, but has GM nation, that way u will also never know if i ban someone or no. Anyway thats all i wanted to say, gl my dear hater

I was actually being pretty nice in that lost post, at least I thought so. Anyways.....

As a server, we want updates. We want to know whats actually being done. No more of this "soon" or "working on it" bullshit. That's what you say when you'e making little to no progress or simply have nothing actually planned. This doesn't mean post a screenshot of a dungeon 7 months after saying we'll have a part 2 update and nothing in between. Don't expect timelines but give us something. Not sure why this is so hard to comprehend.

Really is no point in a secret GM char. I mean you can walk around hidden and not say a single thing and people won't know the difference between hiding in plain site and being invis... With smexi on break and Ice being inactive in game, it'd be nice to see a staff member on occasion(ingame not on forums). Simply log to give GM buff and then log off idc.

You think I'm simply hating on you which isn't true. I'm simply pointing out what I've observed from playing here. May not be your biggest fan but how could I be? You claim to be the GML but rarely appear on forums AND ingame. I've seen Smexi log into the server as a GM more than you and Ice combined. At least Ice is still keeping up on the hacker report thread on a regular basis.

Updates and what not fall under DW's jurisdiction. He is the server admin after all. I've seen him post on TWO threads in the past 7-8 months(updating the monthly event thread doesn't count). Both of which he was just saying "soon" for the most part. The lack of communication/interaction is unbelievably low here. He's not even allowed to say he has a life outside of the server. He profits from this server irl, therefore it's his job to keep the community informed/happy. If he isn't up for the task then he should consider passing the server onto someone else or just close it.

All in all, server needs more active/motivated staff to keep things going on a day to day basis i.e events, buffing, TG watching, banning. If you really are doing as much as you say you are, then fine that's great keep doing it and keep us informed. But there needs to be GMs logging in game and making their presence known. Working behind closed doors doesn't do anyone any good in this situation.

Last edited by mattuc; 19th July 2017 at 10:19.
Old 19th July 2017, 11:15

Quote:
I was actually being pretty nice in that lost post, at least I thought so. Anyways.....

As a server, we want updates. We want to know whats actually being done. No more of this "soon" or "working on it" bullshit. That's what you say when you'e making little to no progress or simply have nothing actually planned. This doesn't mean post a screenshot of a dungeon 7 months after saying we'll have a part 2 update and nothing in between. Don't expect timelines but give us something. Not sure why this is so hard to comprehend.

Really is no point in a secret GM char. I mean you can walk around hidden and not say a single thing and people won't know the difference between hiding in plain site and being invis... With smexi on break and Ice being inactive in game, it'd be nice to see a staff member on occasion(ingame not on forums). Simply log to give GM buff and then log off idc.

You think I'm simply hating on you which isn't true. I'm simply pointing out what I've observed from playing here. May not be your biggest fan but how could I be? You claim to be the GML but rarely appear on forums AND ingame. I've seen Smexi log into the server as a GM more than you and Ice combined. At least Ice is still keeping up on the hacker report thread on a regular basis.

Updates and what not fall under DW's jurisdiction. He is the server admin after all. I've seen him post on TWO threads in the past 7-8 months(updating the monthly event thread doesn't count). Both of which he was just saying "soon" for the most part. The lack of communication/interaction is unbelievably low here. He's not even allowed to say he has a life outside of the server. He profits from this server irl, therefore it's his job to keep the community informed/happy. If he isn't up for the task then he should consider passing the server onto someone else or just close it.

All in all, server needs more active/motivated staff to keep things going on a day to day basis i.e events, buffing, TG watching, banning. If you really are doing as much as you say you are, then fine that's great keep doing it and keep us informed. But there needs to be GMs logging in game and making their presence known. Working behind closed doors doesn't do anyone any good in this situation.

IGN: WTSthisFB - FB - Honor 20.
Old 19th July 2017, 13:36

Send a message via Skype™ to Jeffwilab

I dont think bahu gets profits in the server anymore aside from hacker there is this alz seller they'd rather choose this than donating tsk tsk
Closed Thread