Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 19th July 2017, 13:38
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffwilab View Post
I dont think bahu gets profits in the server anymore aside from hacker there is this alz seller they'd rather choose this than donating tsk tsk
:i con14:
Old 19th July 2017, 14:06
Super Moderator

Im glad that DW not reading all what some of you guys writting about server and reason is coz he pay this server more than he gain in 1 month, so all of you who talking bad you should lick his feets coz he let you all play free without asking anything from you (check other servers and you will see what owners doing there). I really didnt plan to write this,but when i see so much hate and crying here i just had too. If i was on his place i wouldnt do server like this with spending all money on it and as return gaining almost nothing + no respect people who can only whine about all. Would be very bad feeling to read all kind of craps that some of you can write. Only once i gonna say this and never again, for you all DW is very very good guy and he will always help to anyone, hes having this server coz he likes to see people happy and i know it coz i asked him why he have this server when he keep paying it and doesnt get anything in return. So guys be good and have respect for the guy who never watch this server as dollar sign.
Old 19th July 2017, 14:23

is the update comes with new accesoryes to ? !
Old 19th July 2017, 14:29

Send a message via Skype™ to jhunserr2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GML]Lilim View Post
Im glad that DW not reading all what some of you guys writting about server and reason is coz he pay this server more than he gain in 1 month, so all of you who talking bad you should lick his feets coz he let you all play free without asking anything from you (check other servers and you will see what owners doing there). I really didnt plan to write this,but when i see so much hate and crying here i just had too. If i was on his place i wouldnt do server like this with spending all money on it and as return gaining almost nothing + no respect people who can only whine about all. Would be very bad feeling to read all kind of craps that some of you can write. Only once i gonna say this and never again, for you all DW is very very good guy and he will always help to anyone, hes having this server coz he likes to see people happy and i know it coz i asked him why he have this server when he keep paying it and doesnt get anything in return. So guys be good and have respect for the guy who never watch this server as dollar sign.

+1.......
Old 19th July 2017, 14:46
..:: Ultimate Member ::..

Some poeple in the community have to understand the meaning of free to play (f2p). This server highly rely on community support. If people want updates faster, they should support the server instead of supporting third party programmers and other people who are doing services against ToS.

You guys want a long term server, but all these negativity wont help. As GML Lilim said, server Administrator doesnt have much income from the server, and thus i dont think he can work on the updates as full time job.

If anyone got burned out from the game, just take a break from it as i did myself, and later return.

But dont pick on the staff or others just because having a bad day. GML Lilim has been arround long before we arrived with my friends to play here, supporting DW always in every ups and downs. And she is the reason we came here to play.

Havent seen a server this stable for a while. Everytime i return my stuff is still there and my items are all there. So i don't really understand whats up with all these negativity lately. And please

About the dungeon: Pretty sweet, cant wait to return and try it out.

Regards,
Blur
Old 19th July 2017, 20:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GML]Lilim View Post
If hes spending that much money just to keep this server afloat, something isn't right. It's fairly cheap to have a pserv if you're qualified to do it. We would respect him if he gave us a reason to. Respect is earned, not handed out for free. He's one of the least interactive admins I've ever seen. If his goal is to see people happy, he'd actually listen to the community and give feedback. Instead he hides in the shadows 364 days of the year while you run around saying dumb things in his place. Let the man speak for himself. It's him we want information from, not you. And if he doesn't want to give that information out, then clearly his goal for the server has changed since you two last spoke of it.

Also, @Blur,
The only thing stable about this server is the constant flow of hackers. Go sit in front of eod3 or afi on any channel during any time of the day and you'll see what I mean.
Old 19th July 2017, 22:18
Member +

i totally agree with you mattuc :P cheers mate :) its a waste of words for this dying server.
Old 19th July 2017, 22:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattuc View Post
If hes spending that much money just to keep this server afloat, something isn't right. It's fairly cheap to have a pserv if you're qualified to do it. We would respect him if he gave us a reason to. Respect is earned, not handed out for free. He's one of the least interactive admins I've ever seen. If his goal is to see people happy, he'd actually listen to the community and give feedback. Instead he hides in the shadows 364 days of the year while you run around saying dumb things in his place. Let the man speak for himself. It's him we want information from, not you. And if he doesn't want to give that information out, then clearly his goal for the server has changed since you two last spoke of it.

Also, @Blur,
The only thing stable about this server is the constant flow of hackers. Go sit in front of eod3 or afi on any channel during any time of the day and you'll see what I mean.
+1 from me too
Old 19th July 2017, 22:51

Congratz mattuc you spoke more professional than lilim gonna ever do as a gml.
Old 19th July 2017, 23:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksid3rs View Post
Congratz mattuc you spoke more professional than lilim gonna ever do as a gml.
+1