Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 13th October 2018, 11:45
Member +

Default Application

1. What is your in game nickname?
CaptainKirito
2. Where are you from?
Philippines
3. How old are you?
4. How many hours per week you spend playing MoonNight Cabal?
24/7 hours. Online 12-24Hours AFK 12-4Hours own PC.
5. Why do you wanna be Event Master?
I want to be an Event Master to give JOY and FUN my co-players and give them more convenient and efficient playtime/
6. Why would we choose you?
I can handle all the concerns of other players also I can give them joy when I will become their EM; and also I know most of the players.
7. What would you do if some of people won't follow rules of event?
I give them a friendly warning...and trying to Convince this Player, trying to make them Understand how it work.
8. What is the name of current events and how do we do them?
The Current Event is the Following
Hide and Seek (Find) Event
Shop Event
Kill Game Master Event
Scrabble event
Shop In Auction House

Maybe we can add event like Guild Prime? or Some PVP Events.

"I'd Rather Trust and Regret, than Doubt and Regret"

Old 13th October 2018, 21:48

Hello @[GML]Lilim,
thanks for the opportunity.

My real name is Claudio and my in game nickname is Orcobimbo.

I'm from Italy, Napoli a really good City. I was born 1988 and i play so much in Cabal. I have a Wife and Good work but i can spend some more hours for this Game / Community.

A game Master must be able to:
  • listen to people
  • have an overview of the party and the players
  • involve all the players
  • build more difficult challenge
  • Improvise
  • creativity
  • Take good decisions without being a dictator
  • must guide the game but let it flow according to the wishes of the players

You can see a list of currents events on Forum. If you need help, you can go on this 2 Link:
  1. Full list of events
  2. Events for this month

Take care,
claudio
Old 14th October 2018, 07:39

-Fujimiya

2. Where are you from?
-Philippines

3. How old are you?

-ill spend 14hrs or more every day and 88hrs per week

-I want to be EM or event master because I want to know how to be event master in this game and show them new events to them and they will never be disappointed with the events I've had now.

-I do not expect that I will be able to choose to be an EM because I want to show what is right. If I choose to be an EM, I will do everything to enjoy all player by my own events.

-If there are people who do not comply with my rules in the event and violate my rules, I can not banned or blocked them but I can give them a warning and tell them that not everything is always the right thing and not everything is always the winner and that all.

-Kill EM/GM Event
One of Game Masters or Event Master will add to his/her character much stats and will let players to PK him/her . First player who kill him will earn special gift .

-Question Event
On this event, EM will set questions to normal players and if their answer is true then that players will earn special gift.

-Shop Event
On this event,EM will open personal shop on 1 Chanel (EVENT) with a special items with prices lower than 1,000,000 Alz . If u are the faster guy you can easy buy that items from shop .

-Drop Event
On this event you have to follow Event Master who will drop special gifts.

-Hide and Seek Event
On this event,Event Masters will hide them characters from normal players and will be announced a Map where normal players should search them . In case that you find hiding Event Master you will earn special gift .

Last edited by angelmar; 16th October 2018 at 09:30.
Old 14th October 2018, 09:12

StormGod.
2. Where are you from?
Russia.
3. How old are you?
I am 24 years old.
In general, I am a very active player. I spend on the MN Cabal about 70 hours a week.
Because I was already EM\GM\HGM on many private servers. I know what it is, to be a team member and I liked it. I enjoyed the process of holding events, I liked to communicate with the players and provide them with all the support I can. Unfortunately, all these servers were from Russia, where there was a lot of competition and these servers were closed after 4-5 months.So now I have been playing here for a long time, and you are the most stable server in my opinion with the most adequate administration team, I would really like to be part of it.
Why me? As I said earlier, I already have a lot of experience in this field. I know perfectly well what responsibility it is to be the face of the server and administration. I know how a EM should behave, be honest, polite, adequate and, in my opinion, the most important thing is stress-resistant, so that even in the "hottest" moments, keep calm and behave appropriately to the representative of the administration and be an example of discipline.
First, I politely ask them to follow the rules and stop interfering with the holding of the event.Secondly, if my previous words did not reach them, I will issue a WARNING that if this player does not follow the rules, I will proceed to action. Third, even if the warning did not motivate a person to follow the rules, I would kickout him.
As I can see, events are held every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 4 pm server time.
1. Shop Event Location - green despair. EM stands in the town in the center of the water and all players stand around the water, EM opens a Shop with valuable prizes with a low price, the winner is the one who could buy the prize faster than the rest. The number of rounds 3. The main rule of the event is not to enter the water where EM is located.
2. Kill GM Location - desert scream. EM out of town and all the players start beating him. When his HP drops to 1, he turns off immortality and the player who deals the last hit wins. The number of rounds is 10. The main rule of the event, the player who won 1 time can no longer take part in the remaining rounds.
3. Shop in Auction House Location - bloody ice. EM puts up valuable prizes in AH at a low price. The one who first buys the prize wins. Number of rounds - 1.
4. Scrabble Location - 1st channel. EM writes the word associated with the Cabal but changes the letters in the word in places. The first one to understand what the word is and write it in the shout chat wins. The number of rounds - 10. The main rule of the event, the player who won 1 time can no longer take part in the remaining rounds.
5. Bring the item Location - any. EM says what location he is in and coordinates where he stands. EM asks to bring him a rare item, maybe even 2 items. The first one to bring him the desired item wins. The number of rounds - 5. The main rule of the event, the player who won 1 time can no longer take part in the remaining rounds.
Of course, I'm just a person with work and my own affairs, and there may be an unforeseen circumstance when I have to be absent any day when I have to hold an event. Anything can happen. But in that case, I will naturally inform the administration in advance.
Old 14th October 2018, 16:34
Average Member +

Default EM Application

-(GA)BlancNoir
2. Where are you from?
-Philippines
3. How old are you?
-23 years old.
-minimum of 4 hours a day(for weekdays) and 6 hours a day(for weekends), time may vary as my work is on shifting schedule.
-I want to be an event master to provide players a satisfying entertainment and for them to not get bored playing the game. I also want to showcase my creativity especially in creating events as well as hosting it.
-Why me? In my opinion, having me as an event master will bring out the best of my imagination and apply it to our game(ofc with the consideration of all the other staffs) I also have over a year of experience on being an Event Master on different games (Flyff, RO, AION, etc.) I surely know that past experiences will surely be of help when added to the team.
-First, I will give them 3 mins to follow as INITIAL WARNING. If they still doesn't follow the rules provided. I'll proceed with SECOND WARNING, to delay the event for 5 mins. Lastly, if they still don't obey the rules, DISQUALIFICATION, the offender will be disqualified from the event.(I don't want to resort with kicking them out as I found it rude UNLESS, after applying the final rule will result the offender to be rude to other players and including profanity on the words that they are saying/shouting.)

Bring Item event
EM shouts his/her current location and ask for an item to be given to him. First playing to give the items needed to the EM will win the round
PvP Tournament Event
Event host will post a thread here on form where you have to post a reply and apply. Rules, place of event and other information will be mentioned once the event has been posted.
Hide and Seek (HNS)
On this event, Event Master will hide somewhere all throughout Nevareth. The map will be announced and the players will have to search for the EM. First player to find the Event Master will win the round.
Question Event
Also known as Q&A. On this event, Event Master will have a set of game-related questions. The first player to get the correct answer will win the round.
Race Event
Event master will designate a starting point and all you have to do is race with other players using your Astral Board/Bike to the finish line selected by the Event Master.
Shop Event
On this event, the Event Master will open a PRIVATE SHOP on Channel 1(Event) with special items with a very cheap price(affordable even for newbies) The faster you buy, the more item you earn.
Guild Dungeon Time Event
On this Event, players are required to create a party from their guild and run a certain dungeon. The party with the fastest dungeon finish time will receive the prize.
Drop Event
On this event, you have to follow the Event master as they will randomly drop special items.
Kill Game Master Event
On this event, Event Master will increase their stats and will let the players participating the event to kill him. The lucky player who killed the EM will win the round.
Scrabble event
On this event, you need to be knowledgeable to the game as the Event Master will shout a word with jumbled letters. All you have to do is reshuffle the word to come up with the correct answer to win the round.
Shop In Auction House
On this event, you do not have to be on the Event Channel as everyone playing the game are able to participate. Event Master will place an item on Agent Shop and players are required to find it on the Agent Shop. Same with the Shop event, the faster you search and buy for the item, the more item you earn.

Old 15th October 2018, 01:54
..:: Ultimate Member ::..

(GA)CaptTashigi

2. Where are you from?
I currently living here at Canada, but I'm from Philippines.

3. How old are you?
23 years Old.

Monday to Friday hours of play- Server time 09:00 - 13:00 Server time. Saturday and Sunday hours of play- 09:00 - 15:00. That was my active game time play in-game.

I love doing stuff like this also to unite players. I have a talent to be a good host, and I already know the all types of Server event and how the event works.

To be an (EM)Event Master must be kind and hospitable Host.

Give three warnings politely, If the player still not following the rules after giving 3 warning, then the player will be disqualified in the event.

-Kill GM event
-Shop in Auction House
-2x Shop Event
-Shop Event
-Scrabble

More Event Guides here http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=1594
You can visit also the Monthly event in this link http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=1974

Sweet as SUGAR, Cold as ICE ,
HURT me Once, I Kill you TWICE.

how to put critical rate on weapon/item guide : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNWbz5knGpE
MARINE guild Dance Cover :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5E1Yn9WZ6k
Updated Chaos Arena 6 Re-skin monster file/link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mug2kjagb...nster.rar?dl=0
MARINE guild : https://youtu.be/3RQqBAGeHLY
Old 17th October 2018, 00:06

Goodluck to those who apply in EM applications :) i hope you will be a good EM :D
Old 17th October 2018, 18:17
Super Moderator

Thank you all for taking time and writting applications.

We choose StormGod to be our new Event Master [EM] and join our staff team.