Loading...
  Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
  #1  
Old 28th September 2017, 15:30
andriuxs2 andriuxs2 is offline
Average Member +
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Age: 24
Posts: 34
Default About C6

I have Fa full sigmetal +15 7%amp and orbs 20% 20% cdi rings ring of luck +3 critical ring +2 and 2 life absorb rings 5% bm3 lvl 1 and def earings +5 and i cant do i dead so fast wtf frong.? i use relog bm3 aura cdi buff but still dea def 1800 when aura bm3
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29th September 2017, 19:28
sailyn sailyn is offline
Member +
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 3
Default

Lol. When i said ''its hard to do ca6 with sig metal set'' people swore me.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2nd October 2017, 09:12
ItzMe3's Avatar
ItzMe3 ItzMe3 is offline
..:: Moon Night Member ::..
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 962
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailyn View Post
Lol. When i said ''its hard to do ca6 with sig metal set'' people swore me.
if ca6 is too hard for you, you might go back playing nintendo.
__________________
Nothing can replace cubic capacity .

IGN: WTSthisFB - FB - Honor 20.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2nd October 2017, 13:27
jhunserr2's Avatar
jhunserr2 jhunserr2 is offline
..:: Moon Night Member ::..
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: KSA
Age: 26
Posts: 331
Send a message via Skype™ to jhunserr2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzMe3 View Post
if ca6 is too hard for you, you might go back playing nintendo.
Hahaha you made my day
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 3rd October 2017, 01:55
sailyn sailyn is offline
Member +
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzMe3 View Post
if ca6 is too hard for you, you might go back playing nintendo.
Have u got a brain? Or your eyes dont work well? I didnt say ca6 ''too hard''

Are u fucking idiot? I am saying its hard with sig metal set if you are fa,wi.

Fucking russian anti social kids. I really hate people like you.


ENOUGH!

Go fuck yourself you motherfucked noob. Yes you are the best. You are the one!

Fuck this stupid game and fuck this stupid server too.

Go play with hackers. THANKS TO HACKERS FOR PALLA SETS.

And Gm's doing nothing about that. Fucking stupid server. fucking stupid people. Fuck off now. You fuckface.


Edit: THERE IS AN EXPAMLE ABOUT THIS TOPIC IN FIRST POST YOU BRAINLESS IDIOT.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 3rd October 2017, 09:38
ItzMe3's Avatar
ItzMe3 ItzMe3 is offline
..:: Moon Night Member ::..
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 962
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailyn View Post
Have u got a brain? Or your eyes dont work well? I didnt say ca6 ''too hard''

Are u fucking idiot? I am saying its hard with sig metal set if you are fa,wi.



Fucking russian anti social kids. I really hate people like you.


ENOUGH!

Go fuck yourself you motherfucked noob. Yes you are the best. You are the one!

Fuck this stupid game and fuck this stupid server too.

Go play with hackers. THANKS TO HACKERS FOR PALLA SETS.

And Gm's doing nothing about that. Fucking stupid server. fucking stupid people. Fuck off now. You fuckface.


Edit: THERE IS AN EXPAMLE ABOUT THIS TOPIC IN FIRST POST YOU BRAINLESS IDIOT.
even tho alot of people told you its actually not hard if you are fa/wi with sig set if you know how to play. xD


that rage tho, shows more likely who's the one withouta brain here.

xMwuah even told you it's no problem for her to finish it with sig set as fa and she's a girl, maybe you got mad cuz a girl plays this game better than you?

or maybe you raged now so much cuz more and more people came to tell you that it's not hard with sigmetal set even as fa/wi?

and even if it's hard, it's supposed to be hard cuz it will get easier by time - when your set gets better and better, but still you sitting here and complain.

have a nice day ragingkiddo.
__________________
Nothing can replace cubic capacity .

IGN: WTSthisFB - FB - Honor 20.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 29th September 2017, 23:32
kempachi86's Avatar
kempachi86 kempachi86 is offline
..:: Ultimate Member ::..
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: ARGENTINA!
Age: 31
Posts: 131
Default

use vampiric earring not defense earring and hp steal per hit on boots if not enough.
btw i play whit all the chars and try CA6 whit sigmetal just need to get use to the char and relog on time, clean at first as much you can and try to leave the last 3 wave before tyrant so you can get HP back from the mobs around him.
__________________
Im a Awesome NOOB!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 30th September 2017, 15:44
xMwuahx's Avatar
xMwuahx xMwuahx is offline
..:: Moon Night Member ::..
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andriuxs2 View Post
I have Fa full sigmetal +15 7%amp and orbs 20% 20% cdi rings ring of luck +3 critical ring +2 and 2 life absorb rings 5% bm3 lvl 1 and def earings +5 and i cant do i dead so fast wtf frong.? i use relog bm3 aura cdi buff but still dea def 1800 when aura bm3
if you want to survive CA6 with sig set. thats correct relog but make sure your BM3+aura still has 10 sec left. then use VAMP ear + EXTORTION BRACELET . trust me. thats what i did when i have sig set. FA here :D
__________________


Everybody wants happiness and nobody wants pain, but you cant have a
RAINBOW without a little rain.

Mwuah (FA) Capella
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 30th September 2017, 19:14
mattuc mattuc is offline
..:: Moon Night Member ::..
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Age: 22
Posts: 217
Default

It's all about your vamp. If you really need to, start killing mobs at the 10min mark until you get a little more def/vamp. When you start leth just go straight to bm+aura don't ext. Put aos on right off the bat to.o Wouldn't be a bad idea to have aoh on just in case as well. I'm going to assume you have all of your bslvls done? Having those makes a huge difference.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 3rd October 2017, 04:47
Soera's Avatar
Soera Soera is offline
..:: Moon Night Member ::..
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: London
Age: 22
Posts: 311
Default

Nintendo was life. More fun than MN Cabal anyway :x
__________________
(GA)JuicySoera

Cohesion (I am not recruiting)

For any game-related questions, feel free to mail me in game or ask here: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=10289

At😘your😘service😘!


Maquinas Outpost Guide: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=9887
MCR/Rate Slotting Guide: http://forum.cabalbg.com/showthread.php?t=10124
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


 
Copyright 2009 - 2012 Moon Night Cabal Online. All right reserved.


   
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:00.  
 
Moon Night Cabal Online