Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 23rd May 2018, 02:54
Member +

Icon5 Life quality suggestions

I read previous post and Lilim said that we shouldnt compare official cabal to private server, but as long as we are following official cabal updates like dungeons armors and other stuff i would like to suggest life quality update.

First i would like to offer to set one skill cooldown time not based on level (same cooldown on all skill levels). It would be slight buff to damage but i think it would be cool. Also i think if this would pass its possible that we gonna need more skill points.

Other suggestion would be to make dungeon quest dialogs with space button. Maybe that kinda update would take a lot work for you but this would be very cool and it would give new breathe to doing dungeons, its just feels better when u dont need to click with mouse on every dialog, i personaly think that would make players fell in love again with duengeons.

Also it would be nice that option in display menu called monster HP guage would work not like its working now, but when u tick it would show all monsters hp not only one u selected.

Also i think since cash is dropped in multiple cash piles it would be nice if we could pick them not one by one but for example multiple piles 3 or more at once.

Talking about bm3 it would be cool to cancel bm3 with pressing RMB on icon becouse for example for force shielders it pretty annoying becouse first you need to turn off shield harness buff and only then you can unequip weapon and release BM.

It would be nice if You Lilim would think about these suggestions carefully, expecialy the one about questing in dungeons. If u would say no to these suggestions i would love to know why you think so. As far as this server is best and most alive of every servers i would like to help keeping it that way.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by edde73; 23rd May 2018 at 18:46.
Old 4th June 2018, 09:20
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

Quote:
Originally Posted by edde73 View Post
I read previous post and Lilim said that we shouldnt compare official cabal to private server, but as long as we are following official cabal updates like dungeons armors and other stuff i would like to suggest life quality update.

First i would like to offer to set one skill cooldown time not based on level (same cooldown on all skill levels). It would be slight buff to damage but i think it would be cool. Also i think if this would pass its possible that we gonna need more skill points.

Other suggestion would be to make dungeon quest dialogs with space button. Maybe that kinda update would take a lot work for you but this would be very cool and it would give new breathe to doing dungeons, its just feels better when u dont need to click with mouse on every dialog, i personaly think that would make players fell in love again with duengeons.

Also it would be nice that option in display menu called monster HP guage would work not like its working now, but when u tick it would show all monsters hp not only one u selected.

Also i think since cash is dropped in multiple cash piles it would be nice if we could pick them not one by one but for example multiple piles 3 or more at once.

Talking about bm3 it would be cool to cancel bm3 with pressing RMB on icon becouse for example for force shielders it pretty annoying becouse first you need to turn off shield harness buff and only then you can unequip weapon and release BM.

It would be nice if You Lilim would think about these suggestions carefully, expecialy the one about questing in dungeons. If u would say no to these suggestions i would love to know why you think so. As far as this server is best and most alive of every servers i would like to help keeping it that way.

Thanks for your time.
I'll save her the time and respond.
Going to start with there's simply some updates we just can't do. Not that we don't want to or aren't willing but we just literally can't.

Skill level thing, it was nice on offcial and all, but I personally prefer it the way it is now. Being a WI I need control over my skill CDs.

DG dialogue, simply won't happen lol.

HP gauge, could maybe make this work? I wouldn't count on it too much though.

Will never be picking alz up in bulk. Too many bots and there's already an abundance of alz here. Need a alz sink event, not something thats going to create more of it.

Unless you're in pvp can pretty much just leave the def buff off. Be easier to make that buff a passive than do the bm3 thing. Wouldn't get my hopes up for that either.

On behalf of the MN staff, thank you for your suggestions.

Mail me ingame or message me on forums with any questions you may have.
Old 10th June 2018, 02:45
..:: Ultimate Member ::..

Cuz your WI , you use all your skills like lance, cannons. But Sword class, Half of those skill is useless in fights. We need FAIR and Balanced cooldown. Big problem is all class has an unbalanced cooldown on all transcender skills. where FS only have 4.6secs at lv9 while others have over 7.7secs. FS trans skill at lv20 is only 11secs cooldown, while others have 17secs and up. ALL CLASSES ->TRANS/NEW skill should be same cooldown if same casting time. You could balance their skill dmg to make the class balance, but cooldown should be reflecting from CASTING TIME. Lv20 at LV9 cooldown makes no changes but FUN. PLease dont compare to official server or anyother server.

Every other suggestion you mention are hard to accomplish.

Last edited by tsjay; 10th June 2018 at 02:48.
Old 15th June 2018, 19:16
Member +

i agree with that, question is, is it applicable on our database? we are in low version of cabal, we dont have charms, arcana, extreme upgrade and etc. in this server and craftings are still as old as one, im not saying this is a bad server im pointing to is it gonna be applicable or not, its good about what you want we all want that to happen the question is how?