Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 16th September 2018, 15:20
Member +

Your main character information:

- Main character Name - Hordanany
- Character Class - Blader
- Guild - Cohesion

Information about yourself:

- Age - 19
- Location - Bulgaria,Sofia
- Level of English 9.5/10

Experience in game:

- How long have you been playing Cabal?
I was playing the original server for mostly like 1 year then i changed to the first server of Moon Night when used to be with 50 resets and i started to playing in this server since 2015 recently stopped in 2016 and returned back in 2018.
- How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week?
Depends on my free time if i have alot free time i can here for like 12 or more hours but if i am busy i can stay only 4-5 hours per day.

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players?
I'm going to talk on whisper with him about why he is agressive and whats the problem.Then im going to talk with him to calm down his temper and to stay calm because theres no point to be agressive in video game.
- Why do you want to become a Game Advisor?
I want to be part of the Game Advisor team because when i'm online i see alot newbies need help and nobody helps them and i just wanna help them when im answering their questions about in-game stuffs
- What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role?
My opinion about Game Advisor is to stay calm , always to help to the guys who need help.The one who become Game Advisor must be role model to other players how must he stya calm and not to be agressive towards others
Old 17th September 2018, 13:29

Your main character information:

- Main character Name : CaptxPastor
- Character Class : Force Archer
- Guild : Marine

- Level of English : Advance

Experience in game:

I play cabal PH since 2005 , I recently play cabal like Cabal Paradox , Cabal Online and Start playing cabal MN since 2018
I spent 5 hours daily, and 6-8 hours on weekends active. And the rest hours was Playing Dota2.

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players?
- I talk to them to be calm and relax first. then i will listen to player because they need someone listen and for the better or worse, becuase Listening patiently can defuse a situation,as along as the Player feels acknowledged in his or her complaint. Afther the player Vents, he just need to know and understand where he's coming from how he or she feels. Lastly is Apologize Gracefully
I want to be a part of GA or Game Advisor to Assist's the New Players on this Game. When they need help i can renpond as soon as posible for what they asking and give them the Perfect Advice.
- What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role?
-Being an Active Player.
-Trying to keep peace and helping the Staff's
-Helping GMs to make the server better,hackfree and unique
-And the one Thing is the To become a Good Model for the other player.
Old 17th September 2018, 19:13

Default GA Application

Hello everyone, here is my application.

Main character information:

- Main character Name: xDarkDeviLx
- Character Class: Force Shielder
- Guild: Anteiku

Information about myself:

- Level of English: 10+/10

Experience in game:

I have been playing CABAL since Q4 of 2007, just roughly a month +/- before the main episode 3 update. Most of my time was spent on Official EU server until I have discovered private servers in 2009/2010. Since that time I have been playing mostly private servers, have been G.M. on a few and I even had a server of my own with some friends. So I can say that I am pretty experienced when it comes to this game :)

Well, hours/day let's say about 6 to 10 hours, depending on how much work I have to do. Weekly, multiply it by 7 (42to 50 hours/week).

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being aggressive to other players?

First of all I will talk to him to find out why(maybe he has a good reason), and after that try to solve the issue by calming him down, or worst case, if he is stubborn and keeps being rude I would inform a GM/Admin about the situation to give him a temporary ban. Sadly GA has no power without BeGa admin tools .

I would like to become a Game Advisor mainly because I have seen that in the past weeks there are just a few and not so active either, and people have a lot of in-game questions. Plus, my experience with the game is more than just play-time and I consider myself suited for this job.(Insert arrogance here, maybe in the future a GM position)

Most important in a Game Advisor I think it should be his patience, because of their role of helping and advising people with all their issues (something like a gaming psychologist and tour guide).

Thank you for wasting your time to read my application! Good luck to everyone and may the best 5 win!

Best regards, xDarkDeviLx
Old 20th September 2018, 04:17
Member +

Character Name: Sandee
Character Class: Wizard
Guild: TheLegends

Information about my self:
- 21 years of age.
- Was from the Philippines and now I'm living in Canada.
- I'd say my english is QUITE GOOD.

Experience in game:

- Been playing cabal for years(official and private servers) but mostly I played the private servers because they were good than the official ones(grinding imho)

- I usually play everyday just to play pvp's and t-points farming. Every weekdays I play 4hours per day so it's like 20hours during weekdays alone, and during weekends I play the whole day.

Addional Information:
- Just a brief explanation about my self. I've been working in a customer service for a long time and dealing with angry customer or player is my specialty ;)

Why do I want to become a Game Advisor?:

- Frankly speaking I DON'T SEE ANY GAME ADVISOR AROUND EVEN IF I PLAY A WHOLE WEEK! Excluding Jiggs this guys is the most humble and active among the GA's(he's not active because he is quitting) and also when the GA's saw the post about GA application in here they started going back in game. Seriously?!
- This is my reason why I want to become a Game Advisor to replace those Inactive GA.

The importance of Game Advisor is huge factor in this server. Well, if 10 new players just started playing this game ofcourse they will probably going to ask for help especially Quests/Grinding/Sets/Stats. And also if any player notices that the server has tons of GA Active daily he/she will think that this server is worth playing.
And also a lot of players don't usually participating on the forum nor reading any threads, that's why those GA's that ARE ONLY ACTIVE ON FORUM NOT IN-GAME I don't consider them ACTIVE GA just my opinion.

I want to become Game Advisor so I can help those new souls out there grinding like a madman :D Peace out folks. :)

Sandee a.k.a Delicious
Old 20th September 2018, 08:00

Main Character Information:

Main Character Name: Timone
Character Class : Force Shielder
Guild: MARINE

Level of English: (10/10) As for the English proficiency, I am a IELTS(International English Language System) Certified. A professional of whom is inclined to communicating in English on a daily Basis.

Experience in game:

How long have you been playing Cabal?
Started in the year 2009, of which I played the first Official Cabal(PH) Server in the Philippines.
I then played MNcabal at around 2014, using various accounts, I've then decided to main "Timone" at around April of 2016.

How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week?
Its safe to say that I can be online for at least 7hrs a day, most of the time I can tend to be online for the whole day since I work on a on call basis.

Additional information:

Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being aggressive to other players?
There can be 2 approaches a Competent GA could do,
First, (Defuse the Situation)
This is done by calmly talking things thru with the aggressive customer, respectively understand the reason for the behavior and try to attack the problem/issue fairly amongst all or without any bias.
Next, (Ejecting the Costumer)
This is done when the costumer gets out of hand or the customer refuses to agree to fix the situation, and inflicts bad experiences and/or shows any racism/ verbal harassment to other players in the community.
To attack this problem is to lay out repercussion for their behavior, try to advise them that what they do is subject for disciplinary actions, and further aggressiveness can result for them to be reported to the higher authority for the appropriate sanctions (vacation).

Why do you want to become a Game Advisor?
As I've played this game for some time now, This server became a part of my life and its development is also my development. I want to be a Game Advisor to contribute my knowledge and experience as a veteran to the game that I love. To keep the server alive and at its best.
What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role?
Game Advisor is the voice of the community, voice of every Players in the Server. They act as bridge of understanding from players to players up to players to authority(admin-GM) and alike. A game advisor should be experienced and knowledgeable in the game, and be able to contribute this knowledge to other players within the community. A Game Advisor in laymans term, removes the misunderstand and bridges the gap of information within the whole community/server
Old 20th September 2018, 11:49

Your Main Character Information

-Main character Name: LegendFugi
-Character Class: blader
-Guild: TheLegends

Information About Your Self

-Level of English: 9/10

Experience in Game

-How long have you been playing Cabal?

I started playing cabal since 2010 in (Official Server)cabal ph, MoonNight is my 1st private server I have played.

-How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week?

3-6 hrs a day , 21-42 hrs a week. it depends on my free time

Additional Information:

-Please give us an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players.

first thing you must do when a player starts being rude to other player is to remain calm, there is nothing to be gained by responding in a similar manner. Be a good listener, listen attentively to both side and know what is the main reason why the arguement occured. Lastly find a fair solution for it.

-Why do you want to become a Game Advisor?

The main reason why I want to become a Game Advisor is I want to help our server in every little things that I could do especially the new ones, i want to guide and mold them to become a key players.

-What is the most important qualification of a Game Advisor? What is their role?

For me the most important qualification of a Game Advisor is having a great patience. Their role is to guide and advise co-players. Be a role model to them and play fair
Old 20th September 2018, 17:06

Your Main Character Information

-Main character Name: LegendiLay
-Character Class: Force Archer
-Guild: TheLegends

Information About Your Self

-Level of English:9/10 maybe because no one is perfect ��

Experience in Game

-How long have you been playing Cabal? Since 2009, 9 years to be exact
-How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week? 5/7 hrs a day , 35/45 hrs a week

Additional Information

-Please give us an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players.
first ask him/her to calmdown so you both can talk nice and clear, second you should have the characteristic of being a patient person when dealing with them,
be a good listener to know both sides reason why they are angry or what is the problem they are arguing, and lastly be an open minded person and make the best
solution on the promblem.

-Why do you want to become a Game Advisory?
I think because I know the feeling of being new/bie on the game thats why Iam willing to help others to their game problems, and im also willing to share my
knowledge/ideas to be able to inspire them to be a good player and to play FAIR.

-What is the most important qualification of a Game Advisor? What is their role?
From the name it self (GA)/"Game Adivsor" it means you are able to guide/advise your co-players specially on the rules and regulations of the game on behalf of the
"GM's", keep co-players updated to server updates and persuade them to participate server event's. be friendly and be a good role model to them, PLAY FAIR!

MEMA lang ������
Old 22nd September 2018, 19:12
Super Moderator

Hello all! First i wanna say thank you all for applying to be part of our team !

Congratulations to our new GA's :

- Guiseppe
- CaptTashigi
- BlancNoir
- xDarkDeviLx
- Timone

Pm on forum your skype and discord so we can contact you!