Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 11th September 2018, 22:19
Super Moderator

Icon14 (GA) Applications

Hello Dear MoonNight players. We are searching for 5 active players to join our team as GA (Game Advisor).

To join our team you will need to fill this application and always be ready to help!

Your main character information:

- Main character Name
- Character Class
- Guild

Information about yourself:

- Level of English

Experience in game:

- How long have you been playing Cabal?
- How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week?

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players?
- Why do you want to become a Game Advisor?
- What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role?

APPLICATIONS WILL BE CLOSED AT 21.09.2018 23:59 (11:59)PM SERVER TIME.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!
Old 11th September 2018, 23:28
Member +

CHARACTER INFORMATION -

Character Name: Mizh
Clas: Blader
Guild: OMENS

INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF -

Level of English: Excellent - Studied and lived most of my life in Canada and can also speak other languages if needed.

EXPERIENCE IN GAME -

- I've been playing the game since 2009 in CABAL PH server. Also played for 3 years in CABAL NA server until 2013. And been with CABAL MN server since 2014 to present.
- Usually I spend hours in game since I work at home, lets say I stayed up late mostly everyday. During work what's in front of me is my gaming pc/workstation so I'm always onn alert in game.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -

- Dealing with agressive/angry/rude players towards others: give them a week suspension and tell them what exactly they have done wrong in the game/players for them to learn and for the future they will give respect to others.
- Why did I apply for GA: to help/advice other players who doesn't have much knowledge about the game. And to also monitor players that are rude to other players.
- Being a GA: to always interact with other players specially when they have questions about the game. Active (megaphone shouts) so the players would know that there is a GA online to give help in game information.
Old 12th September 2018, 02:41

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Character Name: Guiseppe
Class: Force Archer
Guild: VampireZ

INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF.

Level of English: 9/10 - Advanced

EXPERIENCE IN GAME.
How long have you been playing Cabal?
- Since 2009 i play to other server of cabal like CABAL PH for 5 years, then 2014 here in MN CABAL still now.
How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week?
- I spend more than 6-10 hours per day, if have work 4-5 hours per day.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players?
- Try to calm him and listen carefully to his problem. Sympathize and apologize for what happen then find a SOLUTION.
Why do you want to become a Game Advisor?
- To help and guide, especially to those new player here and maintain the rules of the game.
What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role?
- Being a GOOD MODEL, LISTENER, ATTITUDE and must know the things / info about the game.

Last edited by Guiseppe; 21st September 2018 at 09:44.
Old 12th September 2018, 03:47
..:: Ultimate Member ::..

My main character information:

- Main character Name: CaptTashigi
- Character Class: Blader
- Guild: MARINE

Information about Myself:

- Level of English : 9/10 for english, also can speak TAGALOG language and French language.

Experience in game:

I've been playing Cabal Online Since 2010 in Cabal PH for 5 years. And Started to play MoonNight Cabal
on 06-13-2016 my main account created.
I spent 5 hours daily, and 8 hours on weekends active. And the rest hours was AFK.

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players?
I deal with an aggresive player, I give him/her a warning and talk to him/her calmly and politely.
Honestly I want to be a part of the Moon Night Staff, and to be a Game Advisor I can freely give an advice for new players and I can give them best advice about the game.
- What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role?
To be an Game Advisor, in my opinion it will assist player's of what should do and what should not do. Their role is to shout via "Megaphone" in-game for question's about the game. And mostly active in Forum and in-game.

Sweet as SUGAR, Cold as ICE ,
HURT me Once, I Kill you TWICE.

how to put critical rate on weapon/item guide : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNWbz5knGpE
MARINE guild Dance Cover :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5E1Yn9WZ6k
Updated Chaos Arena 6 Re-skin monster file/link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mug2kjagb...nster.rar?dl=0
MARINE guild : https://youtu.be/3RQqBAGeHLY
Old 12th September 2018, 04:44

- Main character Name: HumanMastication
- Character Class: BLADER
- Guild: JudasPriest

- Level of English: 10/10 Excellent

Experience in game:

•I've been playing cabal for almost 5 years now.

•7/12 hours a day, but if i have a work, ill still online but AFK until 8Hours.

Additional information:

I give Him/her a warning and talk for what happen then find a solution.

I would like to become a part of the staff because im sure ill
be a big help on the server. If i was apointed GA I would
see it that everyone has an amazing fun time. If there is a problem
I'd be able to handle it.

For me the most important in 'Game Advisor' is Be active in Game/Forum, Report the Hackers/Scammers and helping newbies players to guide the role.

Stop worrying about what you have to lose and start focusing on what you gain.

Last edited by PartEmboy; 12th September 2018 at 04:58.
Old 12th September 2018, 06:09

- Main character Name:xRomp
- Character Class:Wizard
- Guild:VampireZ

- Level of English:10/10 - English and Tagalog

Experience in game:

- How long have you been playing Cabal?I play Cabal PH since 2009 and I started to play Cabal MoonNight Server since 2016
- How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week?12hours a Day and the rest AFK

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players?I talk to him/her to calm first before to proceed the problem. Then, I give a solution what they want and to give apologize for the cause of our problem to gave him/her stressed on this game.Make a GOOD LISTENER for the other Players.
- Why do you want to become a Game Advisor?I want to be a part of (GA) or Game Advisor to assist's the other players/new players on this game. When they need help I can respond fast for what they asking for and I give them a good advice what they need to the game.
- What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role?1st: Be active in-game and Forum.
2nd: Ask question's about the game.
3rd: To be a GOOD LISTENER for newly players of what they asking for.
4th: I teach them what is right/wrong on this game.
Last: To all hacker's in dungeon or mission war i report them direct to GM/GameMaster. And to all scammer's or etc. I give them a warning within 24hours for what they should do until i report them to our GM/GameMaster to give them 7days banned for their offense of what they should do on this game.

Last edited by kramdragonx; 12th September 2018 at 07:50.
Old 12th September 2018, 06:59

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Character Name: lKelHelMl
Class: Force Shielder
Guild: NevarethHunters

INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF.

Level of English: 10/10 - Excellent

EXPERIENCE IN GAME.

- Since 2010 i played other servers of cabal like BabyCabal, SkyCabal and ExtremeCabal all those server went down so I played this MNCabal since 2016

- I play almost 24/7, I have a home based work so I am always online.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players?

- I will be neutral and calm if his concern make sense, I will do the best way to help him
but if he is just trolling around then that is the time he will be ignored.

- It brings me so much fun in game when helping and giving tips to my fellow MN Cabal Players, base on my experience and discoveries while playing, so being a GA could be the best way to help more, especially for those who are just starting in game, they have no idea how to catch up, where to farm and how the ecosystem works to date.

What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role?

- For me the most important role of a GA is not only by answering their in game questions.
but also to be someone who can help and fix any troubles and misunderstanding in game.
be vigilant to those who are abusing and violating rules like scammers/hackers/cheaters.
be a good leader and role model, showing respect to be respected.

Last edited by KEHEM; 13th September 2018 at 12:19.
Old 12th September 2018, 08:02

Character information:

Main character Name:CaptxSabo
Character Class: Wizard
Guild:MARINE

Level of English:10/9 English also speak TAGALOG, CEBUANO

Experience in game:

*Since 2009 I played other Server Like Cabal HP and Cabal Helix and Start playing CabalMN 28-1-2018

*12 Hours a day and the rest AFK

Additional information:

*It serves as a guide to point you in the right direction when you are a new player,then i warning that.
*I have, for a long time now, been responsible for advising people to "let it go". I have since discovered that there are things that cannot be let go of, and in such cases, you must "let it flow"
*The aim of Game Advisors is to support the Players to self-officiate as effectively and efficiently as possible. Players remain responsible for making and follow the all rues in this Game .

Salute and address your fellow Players in a right and the proper manner.

Last edited by misa777; 20th September 2018 at 16:59.
Old 12th September 2018, 09:27
Average Member +

Character Information :

Main Character Name : SovereignZ
Character Class : Force Blader
Guild : TheSovereigns

Information About Yourself :

Level of English : 10/10 , Ofc Champion of Quiz Bee in English ,since in High School. i also speak TAGALOG and cultural language in Philippines.

Experience In Game :

*I play cabal since 2011 , I recently play cabal like Cabal Evolution , Cabal Extreme , Cabal Online and Start playing cabal MN since 2015 ,

*8-10 Hours a day and the rest AFK

Additional Information :

Please give me an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive of other players?
*For my opinion , I tell them to talk wisely so they can understand each other for no trouble , and Just keep calm .

*This is what i want to become a Game Adivisor(GA) , I like it before and help people who are in need , for newbie I can help them for Boosting lvl up them and give them some tips in Cabal Mn Rules and Regulations. I will give them a good advise on what they are asking , And also monitor the Rules of the server , Report in Hacking/Scamming or etc . Im not forcing my self to be a GA but i wish to you that im a good Game Advisor ingame cabal .

What is the important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion?what is their role?
1.Be Active in- game and Forum
2.Be a GOOD LISTENER for what they are asking.
3.Give Tips for a new player
4.Last , To all HACKERS/CHEATERS in Dungeon and Mission WAR (Tierra Gloriosa), I will give it immediately quick to GM/Game Master/Admin. I will give them warning within 24hours , I will give them a chance just in case , before I tell to GM/Game Master/Admin . To give them banned within for 1 week or more , And having chance that they can Permament Banned. That's all my opinion admin <3

SovereignZ HR20 Force Blader Capella
"Sovereigns Never Die"
Old 12th September 2018, 12:55

Main character information:

- Main character Name: Kokoshka (recently created one, since i gave my main one to a friend)
- Character Class: Warrior
- Guild: ExtremeBG

- Level of English: Advanced

Experience in game:

I have been playing Cabal since 2007 (2 years after the official opening in EU). I have spent last three years on Moon Night, playing different characters and examining the server.
From 10 to 12 hours a day, otherwise AFK. Every day. Sometimes even more since i have a lot of free time these months and work from home.

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being aggressive to other players?
I would listen carefully to both sides (if there are such). Then decide what should be done. That angry player might be right or wrong. In both situations they will be understood and helped (or punished if needed, according to the rules).
When one gets on a level that they are satisfied with their character and they have nothing more to do, they actually realize that what they always can do, is help others. In fact i appear to be an excellent listener and problem solver. However, what matters the most in this case is that i am confident with my knowings about Moon Night and i love helping others. To be honest, being a lonely newbie in this server is actually kind of confusing.
At first place, a GA should talk to people. That even comes from the title- they ADVISE people, understand them, help them, give them helpful information, listen to them, etc. A GA should be active in both forum and game, letting people know that they are online and open for any kind of questions. What i would count on, is the communication between GA-GM-ADMIN. That is a huge thing which helps people to be satisfied with the server. It is important their complaints and ideas to be discussed, since players are the core of the server, and there will be no server if they are unhappy playing it. Last but not least, i have several great ideas in mind, which are well-thought and realistic. (I knowingly say "realistic", because as a software developer i am completely aware of what is really "realistic" and worth to be coded and what is not.)

Thank you for your time,
Kokoshka out!

Last edited by MagicAttack; 12th September 2018 at 13:02.
Closed Thread