Lost your password? Lost your Username? Make a new account!  
MN Cabal Online  
Forum  
Old 24th November 2016, 05:18
..:: Ultimate Member ::..

Icon2 Basic MWar/TG guide

Hello to every one on MN, i made this thread because i havent seen anyone else do it so far in all the time i been here so as the title said BASIC war guide, i caps the basic just to clarify and try to prevent useless spam. im not going to talk about building of chars for war roles you should take just war in general. That being said lets start

First
why and how to join mission war, mwar, TG
Why? because war rewards you whit WEXP that can be exchange mainly and principal reason to get high honor rank that can enable some nice brazalets and earring beside war titles http://cabal.gamepedia.com/Achievements#Honour_Rank, to get wexp you need to be in the war area and get a minimun of 30 points by atack legacy guardians, player kill(PK) getting kill(can be check your personal score during war by pressing the V and the find character button

that once war if over will turn into wexp and you need to exchange it at PORT LUX Officer
here at moon night can also be exchange for nation costume or chaos box avatar (random costume can be acquired) bike formula cards

how? very simple. every 4 hours a windows asking you if you want to join will pop up and just by click on it will join/send you to war lobby

once you are in you will have to wait 10 minutes for it starts during that time go to the npc that say grocer and buy Spirit gear and vital gear lv2 to heal your self during war normal potion can be use but your HP when entering war get enhanced and 700 hp healing will not be enough

the vital gear heals 6k (btw during war if you are under enemy atack or legacy vital gear will be off)you will need to fade dash to a safe spot where no one atack you to heal whit it and SP packs very useful because in war you will want to spam BM(battle modes) and Battle Aura. i recommend you to use your aura as much as you can and use BM3 for conquer alpha center and omega because are the main spots and have more HP that the rest of legacy guardians. after that you can play like what ever you want whit the BM:P
party is not something you have to look and scream on loud desperate looking for it because when there is 1 minute left the people whit out it is auto join by the system into one. if you have guild mates friends or people you get along can make your private party but if you dont care and dont depend on other people buff etc.. is not something to worry about, but i recomend you do join one system or other wise. because will be necesary for when conquer to take the legacy guardians outpost
because it will let you summon legacy guardian of your nation making the oposite nation harder to take it or recover,and will be helpful so if a party member is close, you can use your party buff or his.( can save your ass in the right moment some buff :P)

this is the main subject i want it to talk about the point score system. when the war start you can see on the top right corner next to mini map the points available and both nation score

the point are use to build or summon legacy guardians

the NATION gets point every set of time by conquer and alz build. the POINT USE ON BUILD turn into NATION SCORE (see the nation score before and after the resu is made)

the reason how what nation that wins is decided not whit the amount of points the nation got, Pk is made and the build by alz doesnt get us nation score just point to build and maybe waste a good building spot depending on what is build on it, rewarding the building person whit maximun of 8 personal points for build whit alz
Personal note: PLEASE BUILD BY POINTS!XD
continue whit the build in war i highly recommend to build and spam resus in every spot taken (press M and check the blue dots, those are the conquer spot of your nation that can be use to build)and made 1 WARP at ALPHA CENTER OMEGA W9 and E3 to move around "fast" in the map to defend your spot taken from oposite nation. and dont do Atack tower they are useless because they do lots of miss or hit 1k that probably (like happend to me sometimes) make you lose a kill when pk somebody. to use warp you just need to be close to one and click on the map the warp you want to use.
example if you are close to w9 go there press M and click omega if oposite nation is atacking.
Well i think whit that cover all the basics. Hope was useful and didnt create any more doubts

last minute thing that i forgot to add, when N and S like the score won is 100 for the legacy guardian kill 1000 for the spot
W10 E2 E3 W9 W8 E4 300 legacy kill 2000 the spot
Alpha Center Omega 500 legacy kill 3000 the spot
this is to help calculate during war was the best way to procede for a win is you see your self losing, dont wait to someone tell you what to do think and if you see a group of 4 or more help to conquer dont skip and move where someone else said just because some loud mouth said so ;P

Last edited by kempachi86; 12th December 2016 at 03:18.
Old 24th November 2016, 20:40

nice guide

addition sir

create guardian = ctrl + click barrier
heal resu / any built = click r
Old 24th November 2016, 21:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmamaV View Post
nice guide

addition sir

create guardian = ctrl + click barrier
heal resu / any built = click r
thank you i forgot adding that
Old 25th November 2016, 02:04

Thank you! You deserve a medal! Or a cookie! *hands a medal made of cookie* :D

Last edited by Aisaka-chan; 25th November 2016 at 07:28.
Old 25th November 2016, 03:53
..:: Moon Night Member ::..

very helpful sir. :D this will help alot of players out there GOODJOB!

Everybody wants happiness and nobody wants pain, but you cant have a
RAINBOW without a little rain.

Mwuah (FA) Capella
Old 16th January 2017, 19:06

Bump for this awesome guide. More people should be aware of this information. Would like to request for it to be turned into a sticky thread :D
Old 18th January 2017, 18:14

Old 23rd January 2017, 18:31

i hope newbie read this.

-FeelTheCrit(2016-2017)
-PepzieCola(August 7 2018)
Old 26th January 2017, 03:28

Old 3rd June 2017, 23:20

plop.