Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was November 1 2011 when this happened to me,I was alone in my house waiting for my 8 years old niece,Sydney and my sister Cara.I was preparing my costume and our baskets because we will be trick or treating.While I was waiting,I felt bored and tired so I called them.
    “Where are you guys?”

“Oh,we are stuck in traffic.We will be in a while but we’re not so far away”

“Ok..I will cook something,you must be hungry already”

“Oh yes we are “
    I hanged up,then went to the kitchen.I was chopping some meat and some vegetables.When all of a sudden I heard someone opened the door and ran upstairs.

“Sydney?Is that you?” no one answered to my call

I was about to go upstairs when someone answered
    “Yes it’s me!I just need to be alone now!Don’t come here” Sydney said while crying
    I went upstairs and knocked the door but it was locked.I felt sad for her,so I told her I was cooking her favorite food and I want her to help me.

“Syd,can you come help me cook your favorite food?”
    I could hear her cry started to cooldown,then she replied.

“I’ll be down there in a moment”

“Ok honey”

I went to the kitchen to prepare the things I want her to help me with,also,I need to call me sister about what she did to Syd.The phone rang thrice before it got answered.

“Hello” my sister said

“What did you do to Sydney?”

“What are you talking about?” she confusedly asked

“She came here alone!She is crying!Where the hell are you?!”
    Then suddenly Sydney came.

“Hey,what should I do?” she said

“Just sit down for a moment there,I need to talk to Aunt Cara”

“Ok” then Sydney got quite.

Meanwhile,my sister was just listening to the other line.
    “Who are you talking to?” she asked

“Sydney,she came here alone.What did you do Cara?Why did you left her?”

“What are you talking about,Sydney is with me!” Cara said

“What?”

“Wait,I’ll give her the phone”

I waited briefly before Sydney answered.
    “Hey aunt,we’re on our way don’t worry”

I was stunned for a moment,If Syd was with my sister,who could be the one with me?Then,the one I thought to be Syd,talked again.
    “These meat is not enough,we can add yours”

I said while still looking back from her “What do you mean,you can add mine?”
    “Your meat,your flesh” then she laughed

I trembled in fear and I dropped my phone,I slowly moved my head to face her.And what I saw was a kid who had her jaw stretched until her chest,her eyes were nothing but white,her face was rotting and I could see worms lurking in her face.She was wearing a dress,which seemed be stained in blood and dirt.

I ran as fast as I could while crying out loud and calling for help.When I got out I saw my sister and niece approaching,so I embraced them and explained them what I saw and told them to never get inside there again.

Only after that incident I knew that a kid was brutally murdered in that house by her own father.They say her souls still lurks around and haunting everyone who lives in that house.

IGN : BARRELS
    Last edited by scarlet123; 2nd November 2015, 02:42.

Comment

I am Sara and I am college student and since we are poor, I need to study hard to get a scholarship and look for a part-time job to provide me my school necessities. I worked for a very rich family,their house was huge but they were only 4 of them with their 4 housemaids.
      One day,the parents are going out for a late dinner/movie. The father told me that once the children are in bed I can go into this specific room and watch TV there.

The parents took off, and soon I got the kids into bed and I went to the other room to watch TV. While I was watching TV,there is something that disturbed me,a clown statue in the corner of the room. I tried to ignore it for as long as possible, but it started on freaking me out so much that I can't handle it anymore.

I resorted to calling the kid's father and asked, "Hey, the kids are in bed, but is it okay if I switch rooms? This clown statue is really creeping me out."

The father says, seriously, "Get the kids, go next door and call 911."

I asked, "What's going on?"

He responded, "Just go next door and once you call the police, call me back."

I took the kids, goes next door, and called the police. When the police are on the way, I called their father back and asked, "So, really, what's going on?"

He responded, "We don't have a clown statue." He then further explains that the children have been complaining about a clown watching them as they sleep. He and his wife had just blown it off, assuming that they were having nightmares.

IGN : Bisca
      Last edited by iPhantom; 2nd November 2015, 03:39.

Comment

It was the design of Angelo Ricci and Joe Czanek and Manuel Silva to call on the Terrible Old Man. This old man dwells all alone in a very ancient house on Water Street near the sea, and is reputed to be both exceedingly rich and exceedingly feeble; which forms a situation very attractive to men of the profession of Messrs. Ricci, Czanek, and Silva, for that profession was nothing less dignified than robbery.

The inhabitants of Kingsport say and think many things about the Terrible Old Man which generally keep him safe from the attention of gentlemen like Mr. Ricci and his colleagues, despite the almost certain fact that he hides a fortune of indefinite magnitude somewhere about his musty and venerable abode. He is, in truth, a very strange person, believed to have been a captain of East India clipper ships in his day; so old that no one can remember when he was young, and so taciturn that few know his real name. Among the gnarled trees in the front yard of his aged and neglected place he maintains a strange collection of large stones, oddly grouped and painted so that they resemble the idols in some obscure Eastern temple. This collection frightens away most of the small boys who love to taunt the Terrible Old Man about his long white hair and beard, or to break the small-paned windows of his dwelling with wicked missiles; but there are other things which frighten the older and more curious folk who sometimes steal up to the house to peer in through the dusty panes. These folk say that on a table in a bare room on the ground floor are many peculiar bottles, in each a small piece of lead suspended pendulum-wise from a string. And they say that the Terrible Old Man talks to these bottles, addressing them by such names as Jack, Scar-Face, Long Tom, Spanish Joe, Peters, and Mate Ellis, and that whenever he speaks to a bottle the little lead pendulum within makes certain definite vibrations as if in answer.

Those who have watched the tall, lean, Terrible Old Man in these peculiar conversations, do not watch him again. But Angelo Ricci and Joe Czanek and Manuel Silva were not of Kingsport blood; they were of that new and heterogeneous alien stock which lies outside the charmed circle of New England life and traditions, and they saw in the Terrible Old Man merely a tottering, almost helpless grey-beard, who could not walk without the aid of his knotted cane, and whose thin, weak hands shook pitifully. They were really quite sorry in their way for the lonely, unpopular old fellow, whom everybody shunned, and at whom all the dogs barked singularly. But business is business, and to a robber whose soul is in his profession, there is a lure and a challenge about a very old and very feeble man who has no account at the bank, and who pays for his few necessities at the village store with Spanish gold and silver minted two centuries ago.

Messrs. Ricci, Czanek, and Silva selected the night of April 11th for their call. Mr. Ricci and Mr. Silva were to interview the poor old gentleman, whilst Mr. Czanek waited for them and their presumable metallic burden with a covered motor-car in Ship Street, by the gate in the tall rear wall of their hosts grounds. Desire to avoid needless explanations in case of unexpected police intrusions prompted these plans for a quiet and unostentatious departure.

As prearranged, the three adventurers started out separately in order to prevent any evil-minded suspicions afterward. Messrs. Ricci and Silva met in Water Street by the old mans front gate, and although they did not like the way the moon shone down upon the painted stones through the budding branches of the gnarled trees, they had more important things to think about than mere idle superstition. They feared it might be unpleasant work making the Terrible Old Man loquacious concerning his hoarded gold and silver, for aged sea-captains are notably stubborn and perverse. Still, he was very old and very feeble, and there were two visitors. Messrs. Ricci and Silva were experienced in the art of making unwilling persons voluble, and the screams of a weak and exceptionally venerable man can be easily muffled. So they moved up to the one lighted window and heard the Terrible Old Man talking childishly to his bottles with pendulums. Then they donned masks and knocked politely at the weather-stained oaken door.

Waiting seemed very long to Mr. Czanek as he fidgeted restlessly in the covered motor-car by the Terrible Old Mans back gate in Ship Street. He was more than ordinarily tender-hearted, and he did not like the hideous screams he had heard in the ancient house just after the hour appointed for the deed. Had he not told his colleagues to be as gentle as possible with the pathetic old sea-captain? Very nervously he watched that narrow oaken gate in the high and ivy-clad stone wall. Frequently he consulted his watch, and wondered at the delay. Had the old man died before revealing where his treasure was hidden, and had a thorough search become necessary? Mr. Czanek did not like to wait so long in the dark in such a place. Then he sensed a soft tread or tapping on the walk inside the gate, heard a gentle fumbling at the rusty latch, and saw the narrow, heavy door swing inward. And in the pallid glow of the single dim street-lamp he strained his eyes to see what his colleagues had brought out of that sinister house which loomed so close behind. But when he looked, he did not see what he had expected; for his colleagues were not there at all, but only the Terrible Old Man leaning quietly on his knotted cane and smiling hideously. Mr. Czanek had never before noticed the colour of that mans eyes; now he saw that they were yellow.

Little things make considerable excitement in little towns, which is the reason that Kingsport people talked all that spring and summer about the three unidentifiable bodies, horribly slashed as with many cutlasses, and horribly mangled as by the tread of many cruel boot-heels, which the tide washed in. And some people even spoke of things as trivial as the deserted motor-car found in Ship Street, or certain especially inhuman cries, probably of a stray animal or migratory bird, heard in the night by wakeful citizens. But in this idle village gossip the Terrible Old Man took no interest at all. He was by nature reserved, and when one is aged and feeble, ones reserve is doubly strong. Besides, so ancient a sea-captain must have witnessed scores of things much more stirring in the far-off days of his unremembered youth.

IGN:Vaiii
        xVaiii
        Fa 190 Hr 20 Power

Comment

"Hey dude, take a picture of me and my girlfriend" Andrew said to me that we have known as a bully in my school. After i take a picture of them i did not tell him that he has no head out of the photograph.

There's a saying in our place that if you saw a person that has no head out in photograph he will DIE! So to prevent that you must slap him hard. But unfortunately i did not do that. So after a week he died in a car accident. This short story of mine is one of the unforgettable story that get me chills. It's just a two sentence story but it's true. -_-

Belated Happy Halloween :)

IGN: PutangInaNiyoPo
          Last edited by MasterBean510; 3rd November 2015, 18:58.

Comment

There were two sisters. They were so happy with each other, no problems over the years. They both moved in together on an apartment somewhere new to them. Emily, the older one by few years, went outside for clubbing. Because it was 00:00 and the little sister was sleeping she closed the light and went out the door. She took the elevator and by the time she wanted to exit the building she remembered she forgot her purse in the apartment. Why would this be a problem ? She went back and without opening the light she took it from the dark because she knew where it was placed. Good to go. She had such a fun night. By the morning when she went back she found the whole aparment destroyed... total mess. Her sister was lieing on the bed slaughtered and covered in blood. On the wall there were some writings in blood ... "THANK YOU FOR NOT OPENING THE LIGHT LAST NIGHT.

Comment

Once upon a time there was a singular house on a big field of grass and nothing else. A family was looking for a new home and the price of the house was pretty good. After a sweet talk with the salesman the family was finally convinced to buy the house as they were promised that other houses are projected to be built so the place becomes a luxorious neighbourhood.
              They settled in, placed all their furniture where it should be, and for a reward they had a nice dinner afterwards. The day was 30th of October, 1 day before Halloween, so they also decorated the house properly for the holiday as they were americans and it meant a lot to them. First thing in the morning obviously was the kid scaring the parents with its scary mask and roaring. The father didn't really get scared but yet he pretended to be just to make his kid feel good as he was a good father. On the other side the mother cringed and jumped, dropping the sweets dish. She began to lecture the kid how he's not supposed to scare somebody when he's carrying something he might drop. Although the kid didn't really care and kept doing it all day long. The dark hit and the Halloween mood became even stronger. Kid had planned one more scare prank for his parents but a big one this time. It placed some of these big dolls that speak which they had, in the closets and made a mechanism for them to trigger their mechanism and open the closets' doors. Once the kid was done he was waiting for his parents to come up and call him for the Halloween dinner. He heard his mom yelling his name but he pretended not to hear just so she can go up and call him. So she did exactly that. The kid popped his dolls trap but it didn't work. Then all of a sudden a black-ish purple lightning crushed into the house creating a hole in the roof. It wasn't an ordinary lightning tho.. It did something to all the stuff in the house. The dolls started moving on their own and even talking in some gibberish language which I guess they, the dolls , could understand. Then one of the puppets grabbed a paper-slicing knife, the knife started to glow in the same color of the lightning itself. The doll threw the knife at the kid's mother and hit her in her neck. The blood began to flood the room, the kid went hysterical, after the screams of the child, the father went up to check what's happening, sadly for him the other dolls have gone to the stairway and he faced them. In all amazement of the impossible, that was happening, dolls walking and talking, he grabbed a bat, trying to fight off the dolls, he managed to get through most of them and then went to check if his wife and kid were alright. Then he entered the room and saw his dead wife, covered in blood and it still coming out of her neck he went hysterical too.. The kid kept saying "it was the dolls, it was the dolls", but the picture of him holding the knife that slit his mother's throat which he extracted earlier from her trying to save her gave the dad even more anger, which wasn't normal, but the lightning which hit the house had something that influenced the humans too.. in all rage the dad grabbed the bat strongly and smashed the kid's head.. Behind his back tho there was a female puppet with a chain-saw, it patiently waited for the dad to finish smashing his child's head in his mental breakdown and rage influence, to cut his head with the saw itself. On the other morning a man who was doing his cereal work on the fields saw blood coming out of the house. He entered and followed the blood trail. Then the saw the horrific scene.. For his luckiness the dolls' magic had wore off so there was nothing to harm him.. He hurried to call the local police but could barely speak because of the gory picture he had witnessed. The police couldn't explain what had happened because it looked everything but natural. The house was burned and the mystery of the case is still unknown to them. The case has been unsolved since and may it remain so forever and ever.
              Last edited by defleX; 3rd November 2015, 15:05.
              sigpic
              A man is worth as much as his word. ~ (GAL)Cookie

Comment

The story starts from the day in which the "special" boy was born. Happy family with their looking normal at first sign pretty boy. The days were passing and there was nothing special happening. Till the day came. It was helloween. The little boy now at the age of 12 was about to go for his 1st time alone for some candies. The parents sended him with no worrys cuz the town was small,the people known each other. An hour or so passed and the bell ringed. The parents opened the door and there was the little Jack (thats how the boy was called). Everything seemed okay. The only thing was the red month of the boy. But they didnt even looked at it. Just send him to take a bath. On the next day watching the morning news parents heard something scarry. 3 childrens disapperead. The only thing the police officers found is blood. Victoria and Jeremy(the names of the parents) got kinda scared,because nothing like that never happened in their town. However the day passed and many others. NOthing like this happened till the next year. And the day was again Helloween. Forgot the last year accident they sended the little jack again on hunt for some candies. The belt ringed,opened the door and what to see?! Jack all covered with blood.
                -What happened Jack. -asked Victoria.
                - Nothing mom. Just went out and now i am here covered with something red.
                -But from where. Explain please,dont make be scared Jack. - said Jeremy.
                - I cant dad. I just came on my mind. I didnt done anything worng, I guess. Dont worry.
                Short conversation. What was scary is on the next day news. Another 10 kids dissapperead. Only blood again.
                - Is it possible Victoria? Our son to be killer (with tears on his face)
                - Dont talk such bullshits Jery,please. He is just 13. How can be such a monster.
                The days passed again. On the 3rd year Victoria and Jery decided to follow their son. Everything was okay on the 1st 10 minuntes. Then something unbelievable happened. The boy growed in just 10 seconds. Scary nails and teeth growed. He turned into a monster. They were so scared. From what happened and what may happen with them. They were just sitting quiet hoping not to be killed by their own son. Once he got away Victoria and Jery went to their home relly fast. Speechless. Nothing even on their minds what may happened with their little boy. The bell ringed. They didnt want to open the door. Belt ringed again. They went to the door,opened it and say Jack as normal boy,but fully covered with blood again. The boys was cursed. They didnt knew that,but he was suppost to turn into beast killing small childrens to eat their meat every Helloween. But before everything Jack is their kid. They didnt did anything,but looking the door on every Helloween if some day he back for them. Thats became the regular Helloween for this family. Candies for Victoria and Jery,and meet for little Jack.
                The boy is now 45. Do you know any 45 years old Jck in your town. ;)

IGN: (GA)Esche
                Just Esche
                Български.

Comment

What' happend with young sweety boy?

A young couple were delighted to purchase the old-fashioned house in the Stuyvesant Square section of Philadelphia. They moved into their dream home in the winter of 1889, bringing their six year old daughter with them.

There was a lot of refurbishing to do, so the little girl tended to go up to the attic to play while her parents were occupied with the house. It wasn't as bad as it sounds, because the previous owners had converted the attic into a playroom. It even had a fireplace at one point, but it was currently boarded up.

After a couple of weeks of hard work, the downstairs rooms were finished. The mother, realizing that she had been neglecting their daughter, attempted to try and spend more time with her now, but the little girl seemed distracted. She kept stealing back up to the attic alone to play.

Exasperated, and perhaps a little hurt the the child was not being responsive to her attentions, the mother finally asked, "What's so interesting up there in that stuffy room?"

"It's the little boy with the shiny buttons," the child replied. "He's so much fun to play with!"

"What little boy?" the mother demanded, wondering if a servant child had stowed away in the room. She went to investigate, but found the room empty.

Certain that her daughter was just being contrary, she urged her husband to discipline the child. At her father's stern voice the little girl became hysterical. She kept repeating that there was a little boy and he wore a blue jacket with lots of shiny buttons on it. As her father listened, he became more and more curious. Formerly a s eaman, he realized his daughter was describing a child's sailor suit, complete with the brass buttons.

The girl's father made some inquires about the Cowderlys, the family that lived in the house before them. He learned that they had come from England, bringing their children with them, two boys and a girl. The youngest child, a boy, was born retarded. The neighbors described the youngest boy as a sweet innocent child, but added that Mr. Cowderly was ashamed of him and tried to prevent him from being seen outdoors.

According to the boy's parents, the neighbors continued, the young boy would often sneak out to go down to the river. The story goes on to say that one day he fell in and drowned. His body was never recovered, but his cap had been found floating in the river. Shortly after the disappearance, the Cowderlys put the house up for sale and, leaving Philadelphia, dropped out of sight.

The former seaman's suspicions were now thoroughly aroused. He accompanied his little daughter to the attic and asked her to show him where the little boy came from. She pointed to the boarded up fireplace. Her father called in workers to open it and then to remove the mortar that cemented up a cavity beside the chimney.

As the mortar was chipped away, the corpse of a small boy was revealed. He was clothed in a little blue sailor jacket with four rows of brass buttons down the front. Further examination revealed that the back of the child's head had been crushed by a violent blow.

The little boy was murdered!

IGN: xVECTORx
                  Last edited by Sherlooo; 4th November 2015, 17:53.

Comment

This is what happened to me on a party when I was 9. I had my 2 cousins, my best friend and my best friend’s brother over at my house. We all went into the basement to start playing around. Then, my younger cousin starts screaming. We ask him what he saw and he says, “How many people do we have?” We respond 5 and he starts to cry. He says “someone rushed past you’re friend” to me. I look at my friend and he looks terrified. He says he felt cold down there. “I didn’t” I said. I and my friend go down. We hear strange noises from behind the storage room door. My friend who is 10 has the guts to open the door. As soon as he opened it he ran screaming “A ghost grabbed at me!” We all run up again. I stared in complete horror at my best friend’s face. He was smiling horribly, his eyebrows down like he was mad. I slap him, back to his senses. I see something; I don’t know what, like a figure run down to the basement. We all agree not to go down there again for the rest of the night.

IGN: RangeRover

Comment

One day you're going to your GF house and you catch her cheating. You scream and kill yourself.

THE END
                      sigpic

Comment

The Stranger

One day, my sister, age 12, my cousin, age 14, and I, age 8 had to clean the kitchen before going outside. We did this right before everybody left, except my dad who was sleeping on the couch. Although there was ABSOLUTELY NO WIND and it was blazing hot, I grabbed my jacket.

We went out back and my sister and cousin started to play tetherball and I sat down on my jacket. After about 5 minutes, I had to go to the bathroom. When I came back, my jacket was across the yard on the fence and ripped to pieces that no human can do. When I asked them what happened, they had no idea.

Getting a little scared, we heard a noise and turned to see what it was. It was a tall man with big feet and a clownish look. He asked if we knew a person named something like Fentusha. We turned back around to play a game. About 5 seconds later, we remembered someone with a similar name, so we turned around to tell him but he wasn't there.

We ran out into the court to see him turn around and smile big like someone I have seen in a movie before, Stephen King's "IT!" Right after he disappeared we ran inside as fast as we could. When we got inside we saw a big, sharp knife pointing directly at my heart!

After we got the courage, we put away the knife. We were going to go to my room but changed our minds when we heard a noise under my bed. We looked and saw a pair of eyes that looked exactly like our dog who died the day before.

We got scared and went to the kitchen and we heard growling noises, so we ran into the computer room and started playing on the computer. We put a web site in the search box but instead, the web site typed in it went to a scary web site that said that it was a ghost from "down under" if you know what I mean.

When we stepped back from the computer, it turned off all by itself! Three years later, I got a phone call asking for the same person with the same voice.
                        Pursuing the life of being a LEGEND.
                        sigpic

Comment

She lived deep in the forest in a tiny cottage and sold herbal remedies for a living. Folks living in the town nearby called her Bloody Mary, and said she was a witch. None dared cross the old crone for fear that their cows would go dry, their food-stores rot away before winter, their children take sick of fever, or any number of terrible things that an angry witch could do to her neighbors.
                          Then the little girls in the village began to disappear, one by one. No one could find out where they had gone. Grief-stricken families searched the woods, the local buildings, and all the houses and barns, but there was no sign of the missing girls. A few brave souls even went to Bloody Mary's home in the woods to see if the witch had taken the girls, but she denied any knowledge of the disappearances. Still, it was noted that her haggard appearance had changed. She looked younger, more attractive. The neighbors were suspicious, but they could find no proof that the witch had taken their young ones.
                          Then came the night when the daughter of the miller rose from her bed and walked outside, following an enchanted sound no one else could hear. The miller's wife had a toothache and was sitting up in the kitchen treating the tooth with an herbal remedy when her daughter left the house. She screamed for her husband and followed the girl out of the door. The miller came running in his nightshirt. Together, they tried to restrain the girl, but she kept breaking away from them and heading out of town.
                          The desperate cries of the miller and his wife woke the neighbors. They came to assist the frantic couple. Suddenly, a sharp-eyed farmer gave a shout and pointed towards a strange light at the edge of the woods. A few townsmen followed him out into the field and saw Bloody Mary standing beside a large oak tree, holding a magic wand that was pointed towards the miller's house. She was glowing with an unearthly light as she set her evil spell upon the miller's daughter.
                          The townsmen grabbed their guns and their pitchforks and ran toward the witch. When she heard the commotion, Bloody Mary broke off her spell and fled back into the woods. The far-sighted farmer had loaded his gun with silver bullets in case the witch ever came after his daughter. Now he took aim and shot at her. The bullet hit Bloody Mary in the hip and she fell to the ground. The angry townsmen leapt upon her and carried her back into the field, where they built a huge bonfire and burned her at the stake.
                          As she burned, Bloody Mary screamed a curse at the villagers. If anyone mentioned her name aloud before a mirror, she would send her spirit to revenge herself upon them for her terrible death. When she was dead, the villagers went to the house in the wood and found the unmarked graves of the little girls the evil witch had murdered. She had used their blood to make her young again.
                          From that day to this, anyone foolish enough to chant Bloody Mary's name three times before a darkened mirror will summon the vengeful spirit of the witch. It is said that she will tear their bodies to pieces and rip their souls from their mutilated bodies. The souls of these unfortunate ones will burn in torment as Bloody Mary once was burned, and they will be trapped forever in the mirror.

Happy Haloween. #boo
                          IGN:Eneergy

Comment

The Halloween story event closed.

The winners will be picked in following 7 days.
                            If you would like to know when the events are hosted, please click on the link below.

Comment

Hello everyone !

Finally we choose the winners of the Halloween Horror Story event!!

The winners are:

1. kyleyoon12 (Magik)

My Grandmother's House

It was around June when me and my family decided that we need to move,our new house was the former house of my deceased grandmother.We happen to take it back since the one who bought the house said he doesn't want to live there anymore.We didn't ask and we didn't care.

I had to stop school since my father don't have any job,so all the money we had goes to all our necessities.But there was something spooky in our new house,aside from the fact that it has been decades since it was built,something strange occurrences takes place everyday.

There was this time when my mom and dad went to find a job,so I was left alone in the house.I was in a room when I could hear voices,it came from downstairs.I leaned my ear on the floor to hear more clearly,it was like a group of people is having a prayer.As I was on floor,I noticed a hole below my bed,I peeped into it and saw a group of people wearing robes.

I locked my gaze into them,when suddenly my phone rang,It took my attention for a moment and it gave me slight shock.I read the message and it was from my mother,I closed it and looked back to the hole,but to my surprise,all of the people downstairs were looking at me.Their face were rotting and they had no eyes,their nails were sharp and they were grinning at me with their rotted teeth.I swiftly went to my bed and hid in my sheets.

Later that night,my mom and dad finally arrived.I heard her call me to go downstairs so I hurried,but before I could even set foot on the stairs,someone from the other room said "Don't go down there,I heard that too.That wasn't me!",I was sure that was my mother's voice,I was confuse for a moment but I still followed that voice I heard.

When I opened the door,I saw a woman standing on the window.I called "Mom?",but there was no answer.After I called,the woman looked at me grinning with her sharp teeth and glowing red eyes.But what made it more terrifying was that she was laughing hysterically while running towards my direction.My heart almost burst in fear and I quickly ran downstairs,and there I saw my mother and father preparing our dinner.They were alerted when I screamed and comforted me when I cried.

I told them what I saw,but they said I must be imagining things.I know my parent's believe me,they can't just afford to move us to another house.I set aside what happened and moved on as what my parents have told me.Although it sound so impossible I don't have much choice.So after dinner,I went to my room and directly went to sleep.

As I was trying to sleep,I heard footsteps going back and forth near my door.I was scared but I still took the courage to ask,"Who are you?" it stopped then it disappeared.I felt glad it was gone,then a message on my phone was received.It was nothing but a crappy chain message,I closed it then my phone's light turned off.But before I could even place my phone at my drawer,I saw something on my phone screen.It was a face of very hideous looking creature,it's face was rooting,it's teeth were very sharp and he was grinning and it didn't seem to have any eyes.

I was immobilized by fear,all I could do was don't look back,shut up,cry and pray that it goes away.I closed my eyes,and slowly I hid under my sheets and just sleep.I wanted to run but I don't know If I could even escape from this thing,so I just wished it wouldn't touch me if I sleep.

Shortly,I somehow managed to sleep.But I was awakened by my phone beeping,it was a message,another chain message.I deleted it and went back to sleep,but I heard footsteps once again going back and forth in front of my door.I was still hiding in my sheets,but I slightly uncover myself to see what was behind my door.Then I asked it "Who are you?" hoping it would go away like the last time.

It did stop,I felt calmed.However,the door suddenly creaked open.I just steadied my gaze on the door and was covering my body with my sheets.The calmness I felt,was quickly changed into fear.I swiftly covered myself in my sheets,hoping that it would go away.But to my surprise,the hideous creature I just saw behind me with my phone screen was embracing my lower body and laughed hysterically.Shortly,he started on biting my stomach until I bled and died.

Then I woke up,sweat all over my body,my heart pumping so fast,and my body was trembling.I was thankful it was all a dream,I sighed in relief and was about to go downstairs to drink some water.When suddenly my phone beeped,I read it,and it was another chain message.What's strange was,it was exactly the same chain message I had in my dream.I was stunned,and moments after that,I heard footsteps in front of my door.

I didn't want to ask who was it,because what happened in dream was something I regretted.I covered myself in my sheets and prayed it would go away.Suddenly,it got quite.I took a quick glance at the door,no one was there and I looked at my sheets but no one was there too.I was about to run when something fell on my face,it was something liquid,it was sticky and it's scent was foul.It came from the roof,I would have thought that it was just some water.But after that liquid-thingy dropped on face,a hysterical laugh followed,it sounded like it was just above me.

I slowly turned my head upwards,only to discover the hideous creature looking at me.At that moment I knew it was my end,as it launched itself towards me with it's mouth wide open.

2. Athiena (Seigrain)

Her name is Pamela

One day, a guy named Matthew just transferred into his new rental room. He is a college student, 18 yrs old of age basically a teen. It's a spacious room for him, alone.

(Skype with his mother)
                              Mother: (Shouting) Can you hear and see me?
                              Matthew: Mom don't shout please, i can hear you, but i can't see you. Turn on the front cam, not the rear ones.
                              Mother: Oh that's why, i got it sweetheart. Can you see me now?
                              Matthew: Yep. (Walking around his dorm) So this is my new home, Mom. It's a good one right?
                              Mother: Is it just me or that room is too big for you alone. Do you want me to come every weekend so I can clean it for you?
                              Matthew: Nah, mom i’m fine, you don't need to. I'm old enough to do the house chores alone, besides it is a good challenge for me because I was a spoiled brat back then.
                              Mother: (Proud and Relief) That's my son. (Smiling) I need to hang up now. Lunch break is over i need to get going. Good luck there sweetheart, do your best and study hard. Make me proud.
                              Matthew: (Tears just came out of his eyes) I will, goodbye for now. I love you mom.
                              (Call ended)

After the Skype call ended, he returned to the door to get his things and he started to organize it well. When he is done organizing his stuffs, he decided to sit and take a break. While taking a break he spent his time memorizing like every corner or detail of the room. “It wasn't that bad after all.” he said firmly, when something caught his attention, as he stare to it for a minute, he find it odd. He slowly moves toward the strange black thing on the wall. “A hole?” he said curiously. He immediately reached for his phone because he wanted to inform the landlady about it, if she already knew that there's a hole in the wall that is needed to be repaired. But before he call the landlady, out of curiosity he decided to scan the hole with his finger, and finally he take a look. And to his surprise, he saw a girl dancing. But he can't see the face of the girl because it was dancing carefully without looking at the back. But despite her perfect body that fits her red and white dress, and her graceful dance, Matthew thought how beautiful it was to take a peek, and he decided not to tell the landlady about it.

The next few days, he found himself standing right through the wall, and his right eyes open and searching for the girl who caught his attention. He watched the mysterious girl carefully as she dance. Matthew thought how lucky he was to have such a wonderful dancer next door.

Day by day, night by night. He intend to waste his time sneaking a look into the hole again, because he finds it comforting and trying his luck that one day he will see the face of the girl.

But the next day, surprisingly when he tried to peek again, he saw nothing but plain red. “Where is the girl? Ugh, i thought i'll be able to see her face now” he said in disappointment. Since he is disappointed he wandered first around his room, and then he tried to peek again after he ate his lunch. But then there is still nothing but red.

Days have passed, and it's almost a week and it is still red. Nothing but pure red.

He asked himself “What could it be?”
                              He felt a sudden breeze run through his skin and it gave him chills. And at that moment, he made up his mind and decided to ask the landlady about the hole. He called the Landlady.

(Dialing)
                              Matthew: Hi, this is matthew from room 5.
                              Landlady: (Happy) Oh, hi matthew. How was your stay?
                              Matthew: Good, btw i just have some complain about the hole in the wall in my room. Well, uhm… it's just kinda disturbing. Would you mind fixing it?
                              Landlady: (Upset) OMG i'm so sorry about that hole, i assure you that it will be fix ASAP. Do you have anymore concerns?
                              Matthew: Nothing...... really, besides the hole.

(Before they end the call)

Matthew: (Rapidly) Oh wait, are you still there?
                              Landlady: Yes.
                              Matthew: (Nervous) BTW, how did the girl next door look like?
                              Landlady: (Confused) ..............
                              Matthew: Hey, i was just gonna ask how did the girl next door look like. The one who lives at room 6.
                              Landlady: (Confused) What are you talking about?
                              Matthew: (Aggressively)Don't play dumb with me, there's a girl living next door and her favorite dress is a red and white one. And she is a dancer.
                              Landlady: (Shocked) No you didn't, please tell me you're just guessing and making all of these stuffs.
                              Matthew: I am serious. Do i sound like making things up?
                              Landlady: (Stumbling) That's…… Well, uhm.... You saw Pamela.
                              Matthew: (Surprised) So her name is Pamela such a good name for a girl as graceful like her.
                              Landlady: (Aggressively) I'm not yet done, let me finish. Pamela was the former tenant of room 6.
                              Matthew: FORMER?????!
                              Landlady: (Nervous) Yes, former. She was one of my longest tenant who lived in that place. But she died 3 years ago. No, more likely she's been killed. Raped. And no, her favorite dress is white, not red and white.
                              Matthew: (Speechless) ........
                              (The landlady keep talking on a profound tone) she's been raped, molested and killed. Her dress has been stained with her own blood. And when the cops found out her corpse, her eyes. There is something wrong in her eyes. It became red, red as blood. I don't know the other details, that’s all i know. (Nervous and Scared) You saw her right? Right through the hole, be honest with me Matthew.
                              Matthew: (Scared, Frightened, Terrified) Yeyyee-yes i did, a couple of times.
                              (Matthew hangs up)

He was so afraid, and all of the information he got from the landlady is just too much for him. He decided to put a cover on the hole for the mean time. But for the last time, again out of curiosity he tried to peek just to see if it is still red.

(Nervous)
                              "It wasn't red anymore....... What a relief” he said. But when things turns ugly, it suddenly became red. Red, not red, to red and not red. It was so fast, like it was blinking.

(Flashback)
                              He remembered what the landlady said “There is something wrong in her eyes. It became red, red as blood.” A cold breeze of air hits him, and he pushed himself away from wall.

And he said: (Tense) It can't be, no, there's no way. It was her eyes after all. Does that mean she is also watching me behind that wall these past few days?

(A loud bang will be heard from the wall)

3. scarlet123 (BARELLS)

It was November 1 2011 when this happened to me,I was alone in my house waiting for my 8 years old niece,Sydney and my sister Cara.I was preparing my costume and our baskets because we will be trick or treating.While I was waiting,I felt bored and tired so I called them.
                              “Where are you guys?”

“Oh,we are stuck in traffic.We will be in a while but we’re not so far away”

“Ok..I will cook something,you must be hungry already”

“Oh yes we are “
                              I hanged up,then went to the kitchen.I was chopping some meat and some vegetables.When all of a sudden I heard someone opened the door and ran upstairs.

“Sydney?Is that you?” no one answered to my call

I was about to go upstairs when someone answered
                              “Yes it’s me!I just need to be alone now!Don’t come here” Sydney said while crying
                              I went upstairs and knocked the door but it was locked.I felt sad for her,so I told her I was cooking her favorite food and I want her to help me.

“Syd,can you come help me cook your favorite food?”
                              I could hear her cry started to cooldown,then she replied.

“I’ll be down there in a moment”

“Ok honey”

I went to the kitchen to prepare the things I want her to help me with,also,I need to call me sister about what she did to Syd.The phone rang thrice before it got answered.

“Hello” my sister said

“What did you do to Sydney?”

“What are you talking about?” she confusedly asked

“She came here alone!She is crying!Where the hell are you?!”
                              Then suddenly Sydney came.

“Hey,what should I do?” she said

“Just sit down for a moment there,I need to talk to Aunt Cara”

“Ok” then Sydney got quite.

Meanwhile,my sister was just listening to the other line.
                              “Who are you talking to?” she asked

“Sydney,she came here alone.What did you do Cara?Why did you left her?”

“What are you talking about,Sydney is with me!” Cara said

“What?”

“Wait,I’ll give her the phone”

I waited briefly before Sydney answered.
                              “Hey aunt,we’re on our way don’t worry”

I was stunned for a moment,If Syd was with my sister,who could be the one with me?Then,the one I thought to be Syd,talked again.
                              “These meat is not enough,we can add yours”

I said while still looking back from her “What do you mean,you can add mine?”
                              “Your meat,your flesh” then she laughed

I trembled in fear and I dropped my phone,I slowly moved my head to face her.And what I saw was a kid who had her jaw stretched until her chest,her eyes were nothing but white,her face was rotting and I could see worms lurking in her face.She was wearing a dress,which seemed be stained in blood and dirt.

I ran as fast as I could while crying out loud and calling for help.When I got out I saw my sister and niece approaching,so I embraced them and explained them what I saw and told them to never get inside there again.

Only after that incident I knew that a kid was brutally murdered in that house by her own father.They say her souls still lurks around and haunting everyone who lives in that house.

Congratulations to the winners!! You will recieve your prize soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X