Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support

sir please help me how to change the password of this id " xxasengxx" because i dont know the email of this account. hoping for your reply.

Hey
    Please send an email to support@cabalbg.com :)
    -Nephele
    Beauty isn't about having pretty face. It's about having a pretty mind, heart and soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Kisjoci98 View Post
      Hey
      Please send an email to support@cabalbg.com :)
      -Nephele
      Kindest ga on earth
      Nothing can replace cubic capacity .

IGN: WTSthisFB - FB - Honor 20.

Comment

Originally posted by ItzMe3 View Post
        Kindest ga on earth
        Most toxic player in game @Itzme
        Beauty isn't about having pretty face. It's about having a pretty mind, heart and soul.

Comment

Hi Gm

I have a favor to ask ,, Please Remeber This Account Username: naningski i dont have to say email i guess XD well its just sold to me last night for 30b alz Its Mine Now ,, Im Just Afraid That there is a possibility that they can retrieve it Just by sending Mail to u And I dont want that to be happen just like happened to my friend who just bought an account but 1month is past he cant play it anymore then we saw it online and someone is playing it XD Soo Thats Its i appreciate if u pin this down ^^

Goodluck and Happy Gaming Cabal MN Love this game <333

Comment

Comment

Please-

Originally posted by thunder22111 View Post
              I have a favor to ask ,, Please Remeber This Account Username: naningski i dont have to say email i guess XD well its just sold to me last night for 30b alz Its Mine Now ,, Im Just Afraid That there is a possibility that they can retrieve it Just by sending Mail to u And I dont want that to be happen just like happened to my friend who just bought an account but 1month is past he cant play it anymore then we saw it online and someone is playing it XD Soo Thats Its i appreciate if u pin this down ^^

Goodluck and Happy Gaming Cabal MN Love this game <333
              Hi,
              This is noted, but for your account related problems, you need to send an email to our admin to solve your problem. Admin will not reply on this page. below is the admin email. send him an email either using YAHOOMAIL or GMAIL wherever you have an email account on both.

Admin Email: support@cabalbg.com

Thanks,

Comment

hey GM help me pls reset my accsubpassword
                nick: Romanich
                pass: R130686help me pls

Comment

blocked acc

hi good eve G.M why ny acc has been blocked pls cheak queenganda ty sir

Comment

queenganda

ty sir plsss cheack my acc ! b cuz it was blocked i dont know how?

Comment

queenganda

GM plssss unblocked my acc! i dont know what happen? i dont use any hack or cheats! in 5years i playy! i dont know why its blocked!

Comment

please help again i already downloaded the updated zip file in the download section .. but after i update the cabal it opens then it auto close.. idk why it happens .. pls help me .. returning player here .. thanks in adavance

Comment

Hello,
                          Please sent me email to support@cabalbg.com and we can discuss there your problem and we will solve it.
                          Относно даренията за сървъра, пишете на: support@cabalbg.com
                          About donations for the server, write to: support@cabalbg.com

Comment

i forrgot my password but i remember my email for this acount

plsss help me recover it Email:johnmark@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by shezil2 View Post
                              plsss help me recover it Email:johnmark@gmail.com
                              Send an email to support@cabalbg.com

Comment

Working...
                              X