This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (GA) Applications

Hello Dear MoonNight players. We are searching for 5 active players to join our team as GA (Game Advisor).

To join our team you will need to fill this application and always be ready to help!

Your main character information:

- Main character Name
    - Character Class
    - Guild

Information about yourself:

- Level of English

Experience in game:

- How long have you been playing Cabal?
    - How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week?

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players?
    - Why do you want to become a Game Advisor?
    - What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role?

APPLICATIONS WILL BE CLOSED AT 21.08.2019 23:59 (11:59)PM SERVER TIME.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!
    Last edited by [GML]Lilim; 13th August 2019, 08:53.

opened!!

Comment

- Main character Name : xVaiii
      - Character Class : Force Archer
      - Guild : Used to be for years on Cohesion but recently created my guild named Power

- Level of English : Hard to estimate myself but i'd say 7-8/10

Experience in game:

- How long have you been playing Cabal? Atleast 10 years couting all the different cabal i played with official servers and private servers, i would say that i played in MN cabal for like 4 years
      - How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week? : It depends of my schedule but i can log many hours a day like 5 to 10 hours a day

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players? : You simply warn him first and if he keep arguing with other players you report this customer to a GM to make apply the rules
      - Why do you want to become a Game Advisor? I want to contribute to the developement of the server to make it grow more and more and especially help on making the players respect the simple rules set on this server
      - What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role? :The most important thing on being a Game Advisor in my opinion is to give a good image of yourself and the whole staff, being respectful and help how i can the players if they need some, a Game Advisor also have to make apply the whole rules of the server and if it's not even after some warning, simply report them to another staff member that will give sanction
      xVaiii
      Fa 190 Hr 20 Power

Comment

- Main character Name : xRomp
        - Character Class : Wizard
        - Guild:VampireZ

- Level of English: 9/10 - English and Tagalog. Nobody's perfect

Experience in game:

- How long have you been playing Cabal? I play Cabal PH since 2009 and I started to play Cabal MoonNight Server since 2016.
        - How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week?12hours a Day and the rest AFK.

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being aggressive to other players?I talk to him/her to calm first before to proceed the problem. Then, I give a solution what they want and to give apologize for the cause of our problem to gave him/her stressed on this game. Make a GOOD LISTENER for the other Players.
        - Why do you want to become a Game Advisor?I want to be a part of (GA) or Game Advisor to assist's the other players/new players in this game. If they need help I can respond fast for what they asking for and I give them a good advice what they need to the game.
        - What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role?The most important thing for being a Game Advisor is that you're knowledgeable of the game, you respect the game as much as you respect your co-players and overextend your help if necessary, especially if you can handle the task and being a GOOD LISTENER to the other PLAYERS most of all for the NEWBIE and must know the right things or information about the game.
        Last edited by kramdragonx; 16th August 2019, 18:35.

Comment

GA Application

- Main character Name : AdmiralKirito
          - Character Class : Warrior
          - Guild : Marine

- Level of English : 9 out of 10

Experience in game:

3 years and counting. here in MN CABAL, but I played official CABAL PH since 2007 :)

- How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week? :
          At least 6 Hours 28 Minutes per day.

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players? :

First I will ask what is his/her problem or concern, then escalate the problem and advise him/her with a best solution.

I want to help on making the players respect the golden rules set on this server , also to help new players on game.

- What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role?

The most important thing on being a Game Advisor is to be honest and also fair to all players, being respectful and and seek also comments from players on how we can improve the game, a Game Advisor also is the role model of players in game.

"I rather trust and regret,than doubt and regret"

Last edited by K1RlTO; 15th August 2019, 14:50.
          KIRITO

"I'd Rather Trust and Regret, than Doubt and Regret"

Comment

- Main character Name Pandemonyo
            - Character Class*Force Shielder
            - Guild Perverts

- Age 31
            - Location Philippines, migrating to canada
            - Level of English 9 out of 10. Also understand Arabic and fluent in Tagalog.

Experience in game:

- How long have you been playing Cabal? Started playing cabal pH in 2008 switched to MN in 2016 untill the present day.
            - How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week? I'm a full time player starting play from 7am to 1am so it means 18 hours a day 126 hours a week, including browsing forums and discord.

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players? Communication is the key to resolve the conflicts, so I will try to talk first the angry party and try to get an understanding of the situation. I will make a proposal to resolve the issue peacefully without further dispute.
            - Why do you want to become a Game Advisor? I've been getting many question from the new players, for me it's always nice being able to help those who needs advice regarding the game, because the time when I join the MN server I'm also asking for help, for what to do and what should I do.
            To imitate and inspire others, to play and help if necessary, to guide and inform the newcomers.

Comment

(GA)application

My account information

- Main character Name :rRed
              - Character Class :Warrior

- Level of English : 9-10

Experience in game:

- How long have you been playing Cabal? :
              :Playing cabal since 2008 in cabal PH . and started playing . mnserver january 1 2019 and counting
              - How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week?:
              : Tuesday to friday 7 to 8 hours per day .. and saturday to monday 12 hours .

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players?
              : Try to calm him down first and then listen carefully to his problem . Sympathize and apologize for what happen then find a solution.

:Being member of your staff (GA) to HELP and INSPIRE players . and make this server mncabal better place for everyone .
              : Being a Game advisor (GA). be good model "role model" listener attitude understanding responsible and must know the things about the game .

Marine rRed WarriorMNcabal
              giphy.gif
              Attached Files
              Last edited by rRed; 21st August 2019, 01:09.

Comment

Goodluck everyone and advance :)

Comment

My account information

- Main character Name :DuraLesSedLex
                  - Character Class :Force Blader

- Level of English : 8-10

Experience in game:

- How long have you been playing Cabal? :
                  :Playing cabal since 2009 in cabal Hilex . and started playing . CabalMN server january 29. 2018 and counting
                  - How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week?:
                  :In every day i consume 8 hours per then in every Week 50-60 hours per week .

Additional information:

: First of All ill listen him/her what kind of the problem, then ill give the advice and best solution what him/her to doing..
                  :To help a new players in the server then, ill always advice the new players.(What are the Do and Does in the Cabal NM.
                  : For as a Game advisor .respect to the co-players an to be a good image in the other players . understanding and responsible players

DuraLexSedLex
                  "it is harsh, but it is the law"
                  Last edited by misa777; 12th August 2019, 06:53.

Comment

Main Informations:

- Main Character : Owned.
                    - Character Class : Wizard.
                    - Guild : Power.

Information about myself:

-Level of English: I'm pretty good, but its around 7/10.

Experience in Game:

- How long have you been playing Cabal? I start on moon night almost when the server started, so I've been playing for over 4 years.
                    - How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week? Playing it's around 7 hours per day and the rest of the 17 hours is farming t-points.

Additional Information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players? First of all is to hear him about why he is so angry, if nothing works
                    out I will call some GM to punish him.
                    - Why do you want to become a Game Advisor? Like i said, im a old player and i spent many hours online and im always helping new players and explaining how to farm and the best
                    place for farm to beginners, then i asked myself why not.
                    - What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role? The most important thing to be a Game Advisor is to get a good image of the staff and to be honest with the players, always listen to both sides of the story, always look for the best solution to all problems, and of course help everyone who has doubts respect of anything.

Power
                    Owned - The Wizard -Capella

Comment

- Main character Name:QueenPussy
                      - Character Class:Forceblader
                      - Guild:Protector

- Level of English:6/10

Experience in game:

- How long have you been playing Cabal?:since 7-6years old i think i start playing cabal (cabal elite)
                      - How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week?:around :9-10hours a day

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players?:We'll ill listen first whats the problem and then try to solve the issue
                      - Why do you want to become a Game Advisor?:To Experience whats the feeling of becoming G.A And Also help newbee player for what they needed but ill stop if they abuse me :D
                      - What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role?:To Help Newbee player if they have question answer them,help them,and then protect the game of hackers
                      Last edited by imnoobsir16; 12th August 2019, 10:54.

Comment

- Main character Name: UQiReika
                        - Character Class: Force Archer
                        - Guild
                        : UQHolder

- Level of English
                        : 7/10

Experience in game:

- How long have you been playing Cabal?: since 2006 and well experience as a staff for almost 5 years from different server that was closed.

- How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week?: From monday - friday 6hours-7hours and Saturday-Sunday 11-12hours.

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being aggressive to other players?: i will deal it with enough manners, cooperate with the costumer on its problem and ill be fair and not bias according to the problem so it will be solved as soon as possible.
                        - Why do you want to become a Game Advisor?: to give some information about the server, quest, and other matters.
                        : The most important as a Game Advisor is have enough experience on dealing with the problem in game, answer questions from the other players that were new in the server and most importantly is to give respect on each other. The role of a Game Advisor is to give some guide in-game like (Quest, BSLV, DG and Voting system).
                        Last edited by xRhazkie; 12th August 2019, 13:44.
                        xHazuki04

Comment

- Main character Name : CaptSkurvy
                          - Character Class : Force Shielder
                          - Guild : MARINE

- Level of English : 8 / 10

Experience in game:

- How long have you been playing Cabal? Since 2006 Cabal PH BETA and Cabal MN playing since 2016
                          - How many hours do you usually spend online a day/week? With my work here in Taiwan Monday to Friday every 7 hours and Saturday, Sunday 10- 13 Hours a Day and the rest make AFK

Additional information:

- Please give an example of how you would deal with an angry customer who is being agressive to other players? listen to the situation/problem then give the best solution .
                          - Why do you want to become a Game Advisor? I want to be a Game Advisor because I want to assist player with their problems or other Issues especially New players in the game and i'll make sure I give my best to help as much as I can .
                          - What is the most important in a Game Advisor, in your opinion? What is their role?To be a Game Advisor , My patience should be longer . And I must always be Prepared for any problems and questions of every Gamers and be Responsible And I must be a big example for my Co- players and Have Big Respect for Everyone .

CaptSkurvy
                          ( 90' s Best )
                          Last edited by kiddos02; 15th August 2019, 14:15.

Comment

- Main character Name: Vanessa08
                            - Character Class: Blader
                            - Guild: OPTIMIST

- Level of English: 9/10

Experience in game:

I've played cabal ph in year 2008, then I played baby cabal, cabal helix, then in 2018 I played moon night cabal.
                            Im playing this game everyday for 10 hours straight and the rest is afk. Usually im afk at the morning because of work.

Additional information:

I will give them a warning first, then if he/she doesnt stop I will tell them that they will get banned in the game because of their behavior. I will give emphaty if needed.
                            Because I want to help players who are new in the game so that they will know the rules and to teach them how to become a good strong player.
                            For me, a Game Advisor should become a good example to other players. He/She should have a high level of respect to any player eventhough they are aggresive. He/She should be Responsible and Humble.

Vanessa08 BL 190 OPTIMIST

Comment

- Main character Name: MajorChillax
                              - Character Class: Force Archer
                              - Guild: Marine

- Level of English: Advance or 10/10
                              Experience in game:

*I played since 2008 Philippines version, then tried bunch of Private server and NA server, let say over All 10-11 years

*Well I never turn off my PC, so im online 24/7 except; Vacation, PC update, got disconnected, WIFI problem etc. OR if my PC explodes :)
                              -Everyday: 6-10 hours ( Work and I need to run some errands)
                              -Day off: 18-22 hours ( oh yah I can be a nerd sometimes)

Additional information:
                              (You can never Avoid "Angry/Aggressive Customer you just need to be patient about it cuz if u response in a aggressive matter then that's gonna be another "NEW problem to resolve and maybe the first problem will never be resolve)
                              -First listen to the problem why he is upset/angry/aggressive
                              -Then find a way how to resolve the issue
                              -Finally Give them a Smile :)

Remember Everyone has bad day so just be nice

I want to contribute my knowledge, experience and also help the Game to keep growing
                              Also to remind old player about the server rules, and guide the new players about the server rules.

The importance of Game Advisor is not only to help & guide new player (cuz a simple player can do that) but to become the Good Example to the server that other people respect and follows.

Last edited by majorchillax; 16th August 2019, 04:18.

Comment

Working...
                              X