• Show
Clear All

• FT2 Rankings

i saw that there is 1st in ft2 ranking i hope you review their logs thanks

Sincerely Yours:xMsShio
    Last edited by Shio; 8 May 2014, 17:50.
    Life is Simple Give More Expect Less
    [GM]Shio

I just want to clarify...I was afk outside...and I dont even enter that ft2 tho...CHECH LOGS PLS... i want to see how you will fix this problem thanks :) Everyone knows im a fair player and even donator aswell -_- DAFUQ THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Comment

Well its clear that someone of those 3 are hacking, obvious ;)
      as KULAFU says: check the logs :)

Comment

Lovely, i gonna check it :)

Comment

Comment

Someone is flaming on you kulafu...pls check also logs of the reporter. Maybe he`s hacking also.

Comment

BLUE pls check the picture thoroughly...i can see i tiny part of kulafu`s hp bar and pet on the picture. this is a fail report. reporter is just envy of kulafu because kulafu is much stronger than him

Comment

Check logs BLUE tnx
                Never Give UP

Comment

dont worry Ashel1220 they can check the logs :)

Comment

Originally posted by ashe1220 View Post
                    Someone is flaming on you kulafu...pls check also logs of the reporter. Maybe he`s hacking also.

Nope I asked him to report about the incident :) dont worry bro hehe

Comment

Originally posted by ashe1220 View Post
                      hello i don't hate kulafu actually his my friend and my guild mate and about my log iv'e got nothing to hide im oblige if blue check my logs and that tiny hp your talking about is my hp not kulafu's and kulafu ask me to report this incident to resolve the problem as quickly as possible so don't judge people too quickly mr whoops

Sincerely yours:xMsShio
                      Life is Simple Give More Expect Less
                      [GM]Shio

Comment

Msshio don't mind ashe she always do negative comments to reporters she/he doesn't even read the report well she just wanted to comment you know what I mean?

Comment

I talked with DW about this case , logs shows that all of this party was IN dungeon .
                          Even IF Kulafu was outside , he clearly knows that he is in party with hackers , and the fact that he do not reported them makes him co-participant.
                          My judgement is .

Thread Closed

Comment

Working...
                          X